What did you do today?

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Again!
Lol, glad to see you appreciate our products!
Full of alpine spirit, but full of sugar too, watch out your figure! :p
Yeah, full of sugar. But, I bet the tons of household works I did today ( vacuum cleaning and the rest) far burned out the sugar in that little cup.
And, I contributed a little $ to the economy of Switzerland 🇨🇭 :-D

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
While Mövenpick might be my brand, Häagen-Dazs is always on my radar.
And since I do not want to play favouritism, I swtiched brand today, just to be fair.

Please note that although Häagen-Dazs is an American company, this particular cup that I am just about to devour is ''Made in France'' ! @GuilleAcoustic
I think I contributed a little $ to the French 🇫🇷economy tonight too. :-)

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
@tinyitx ice cream addiction appears to be a real problem, I think we need to invest in some security.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
To overcome any potential of ice cream addiction, I am weaning myself with this.

It is made by a local bakery and so I am helping out my local economy.
We are being hit very hard by Covid-19. Lockdown is coming in about 2 weeks. Will visit supermarket tomorrow to stock up some goodies.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Again!
Lol, glad to see you appreciate our products!
Full of alpine spirit, but full of sugar too, watch out your figure! :p
I appreciate quite a number of your products, including this (which is my favourite chocolate for decades), full of alpine spirit too. Cannot miss the Matterhorn logo. Just bought two. 😁

@tinyitx, I'll send you a pic of my hand-made-by-me "tarte tatin" next time I do one (if you're into apple pies too). I'm quite proud of it 😁

Spoiler of a "tarte tatin" (not mine) :
Sure. That ''tarte tatin'' lools very delicious!

Reactions: BaK

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
Well deserved for being such a long time supporter! :D

Also my fav chocolate!
Three serious challengers you should give a try though! Well, I bet you already did! ;)

Reactions: tinyitx

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Some areas in my apartment unit were affected by moulds, so we called this mould removal service company.

Sent my wife, toddlers & mum-in-law to a nearby hotel for one night (the chemicals used are generally safe, but I don't want to take any risk).

The mold removal & disinfection steps were quite straightforward, but cleaning up the house alone after they left was.. well, very tiring.

Reactions: Kiborato and Phuncz