confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
NZ FTW :)

Also, have never heard of Posy apples. Upon further research - cross of NZ Rose and Royal Gala varieties. Hmm. I'll have to source some - it is apple season here! Every morning I get to sample fresh, organic apples that were picked the previous day. A good breakfast XD

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
M.2 SSD needs no power cable and data cable. Two cables fewer....this is good.

Best graphics card without need of an external power cable connector is GTX 1650 OC 4GB? The Palit's Storm X version is small enough (only 145mm long). Not bad if one does casual gaming at 1080p.

But I think motherboard's power cables are not going to go away any time soon.

Ross Siggers

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 10, 2018
i did the unthinkable. i did something lost to history:

my phone is in an unreliable state, so I started an email convo with the people i needed to be in contact with on a chat basis ._.

Stu... you wouldn't happen to be the same VegetableStu on the LTT forums would you? >.> Just curious

Reactions: Soul_Est

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
not lucky on some other places though, although the joke probably isn't original, lol ,_,
(probably ask me here or LTTF if you see a similar handle elsewhere, just in case)

Last edited:

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
Tiny 24 pin creation (again).

NJ-450 transaction fell through so I'm going to keep it forever. Everything below is permanent for this build. I still don't know what cooler/GPU I'm using.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
NZ FTW :)

Also, have never heard of Posy apples. Upon further research - cross of NZ Rose and Royal Gala varieties. Hmm. I'll have to source some - it is apple season here! Every morning I get to sample fresh, organic apples that were picked the previous day. A good breakfast XD
No wonder it is apple season there!
In addition to the Posy apples, my local supermarket is 'flooded' with NZ apples this week.

First one is this Rockit apples which I have not seen before.
Second one is Royal Gala. I had these before and they are quite good.
Third is Jazz apples which are currently residents of my refrigerator.

All these varieties from NZ are good. I have not got the chance to compare and rank them though.

Reactions: confusis and Phuncz

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
No wonder it is apple season there!
In addition to the Posy apples, my local supermarket is 'flooded' with NZ apples this week.

First one is this Rockit apples which I have not seen before.
Second one is Royal Gala. I had these before and they are quite good.
Third is Jazz apples which are currently residents of my refrigerator.

All these varieties from NZ are good. I have not got the chance to compare and rank them though.

We had PPL.

Now we can have apple performance per country!

So APPC? XD

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
Kind of loop repeated a single song for a few hours on my headphones ......

I saw Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin a while ago, but I didn't watch the opening. Gave Shoko's music a change after I binged watched Gurren Lagann ...... And spent days asking myself how I could have missed that show.

Last edited: