Watercooled DanA4 Case? - 240SFXL

Questors

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 28, 2018
Side plates are translucent tempered glass, and I even have coated mirror glass.

I was referring to the framework as well as front and back panels. If it is indeed aluminum, great! To be clear, I wasn't bashing the product, at least not intentionally. I was however cautious about the claims.

Is the aluminum thin, less than 2mm or is it 2mm or more in thickness?

sunmilo

Cable Smoosher
Oct 15, 2018
I was referring to the framework as well as front and back panels. If it is indeed aluminum, great! To be clear, I wasn't bashing the product, at least not intentionally. I was however cautious about the claims.

Is the aluminum thin, less than 2mm or is it 2mm or more in thickness?

Except for glass, everything else is aluminum.

Front panel 4mm thickness, other 3mm.

Reactions: Questors

Kyuss

Chassis Packer
Jul 13, 2017
Beatiful case! I have some questions:

1- It supports GPU watercooling? I have an EKWB Predator and a block for my GTX1080Ti.
2- It supports SFX-L? I fit does not, could it be modded to do so?

PS: Could you put all the case specs in english in some place please?

Damascus

Master of Cramming
Feb 27, 2018
Beatiful case! I have some questions:

1- It supports GPU watercooling? I have an EKWB Predator and a block for my GTX1080Ti.
2- It supports SFX-L? I fit does not, could it be modded to do so?

PS: Could you put all the case specs in english in some place please?
This isn't OP's case, and the seller almost certainly isn't on here. As for the first question, it will support you watercooling bui a pheonix ste will absolutely need it's tuning shortened, and the rad might be too long.

It can probably take sfx-l as well, given that sfxl is part of the name. Use Google chrome translation to assist on the taobao page

Reactions: Kyuss

Kyuss

Chassis Packer
Jul 13, 2017
This isn't OP's case, and the seller almost certainly isn't on here. As for the first question, it will support you watercooling bui a pheonix ste will absolutely need it's tuning shortened, and the rad might be too long.

It can probably take sfx-l as well, given that sfxl is part of the name. Use Google chrome translation to assist on the taobao page

Thank you!

(I figured out what you are saying in some phrases:

As for the first question, it will support watercooling, but a phoenix MLC will absolutely need it's tubing shortened, and the rad might be too long.)

THX again