Watercooled DanA4 Case? - 240SFXL

brokenblade30

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Oct 15, 2018
Hey guys, I am currently in the market for my next build which will be in a small form factor. I have already pre-ordered the Louqe Ghost S1. I also like the Dan A4 but really want to go with all high end components and water cool. I was browsing online and found what looks to be a DanA4 Lookalike but where they have added about 3L of room on the top to accommodate at 240mm rad for water cooling.

Anyone know much about this case? Link below - make sure you click on description/specifications tab to get all the good photos.

https://www.yoycart.com/Product/561230680982/

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
Seems okej, without checking the details. I would just be very uncomfortable buying a no brand case for 200$ plus shipment and tax. It just be hard to figure out build quality. See review of it and so on. Quality of the pci-extension.

Lacking info about CPU xooler clearance.
I don't like how it screwed together with thumbscrews it seems. The same with the side panels. Hard to see if it gonna feel good.

That said ! Overall I do like the look of it. That heavy duty milled look like those keyboards in similar style.

So I will keep my eye on it. :)

But yeah the ghost S1 seems to be a lot safer choice . Then I Will know exactly what I get. And it will look real good and you can see what components fit and so on.

Sorry I didn't really help you out.

sfxbajan

Average Stuffer
Dec 4, 2017
There are actually a few more cases like this, but currently I don't think anyone is buying.

Last edited:

brokenblade30

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Oct 15, 2018
I'd be willing to be a guinnie pig for one of these. @sfxbajan Which other cases are out there similar to this one? Is there a list anywhere of all the knockoffs like this?

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
I'd be willing to be a guinnie pig for one of these. @sfxbajan Which other cases are out there similar to this one? Is there a list anywhere of all the knockoffs like this?

raijintek ophion and Evo
Bacially a Dan case copy in a bit bigger size.
Less refined. But if you like brushed metal .. I guess you like that one.

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017
Hey guys, I am currently in the market for my next build which will be in a small form factor. I have already pre-ordered the Louqe Ghost S1. I also like the Dan A4 but really want to go with all high end components and water cool. I was browsing online and found what looks to be a DanA4 Lookalike but where they have added about 3L of room on the top to accommodate at 240mm rad for water cooling.

Anyone know much about this case? Link below - make sure you click on description/specifications tab to get all the good photos.

https://www.yoycart.com/Product/561230680982/

never buy from yoycart. it's a terrible company who acts as a taobao agent but with way worse customer service, a big markup, and no returns. you can always find what they advertise on taobao by searching the seller's name on google. here's the taobao listing for that case: https://www.taobao.com/list/item-amp/561230680982.htm

i highly recommend using superbuy.

sfxbajan

Average Stuffer
Dec 4, 2017
The same superbuy site listed above, search for a4 itx. Some prices are "warm" and others still "hot" though.

Last edited:

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
Search also x1 there. Taobao has basically a lot of aluminum iTx case that are patterned with the famous iTx case here. Most of it are tweaked to make it smaller or bigger depending on the need.

sunmilo

Cable Smoosher
Oct 15, 2018

:):):)

sfxbajan

Average Stuffer
Dec 4, 2017
Beautiful case :)
I was literally just looking at this very one :)
I would have bought it except I want something that is sff, itx and allows 2 240mm rads.... I think I am asking too much :p
If you have the money, you should ask sunmilo to do a custom version of one of his cases for you.

Or... design your own ;)

Reactions: Wyd4

Wyd4

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 21, 2018
If you have the money, you should ask sunmilo to do a custom version of one of his cases for you.

Or... design your own ;)

Yeah I am thinking about mocking up something using MDF since I have zero skills with metal working .

The once I am happy going out and seeing who can make it for me haha.

Questors

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 28, 2018
The chassis in the link the OP provided states aluminum construction, but looking at the pictures, such as they are, it looks like plastic to me.

sunmilo

Cable Smoosher
Oct 15, 2018
The chassis in the link the OP provided states aluminum construction, but looking at the pictures, such as they are, it looks like plastic to me.
Side plates are translucent tempered glass, and I even have coated mirror glass.