Production Wallye Tactik Duffle for SFF carry (M1, A4, SG13, Laptop + eGPU)

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Any chance there's a way to get my hands on v1?

W360 - congrats on already meeting the minimum goal!

Question though, in your description you state that a stretch goal is luggage straps, but the only details outlined at the bottom about stretch goals are tripod straps. Is something missing here?

For those that prefer the V1 look, we made the removable Luggage Strap Kit to bridge the gap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1461748123

Grados

Minimal Tinkerer
Feb 13, 2018
I know you’ve probably expalined it ad nosium here, but I wanted to be clear. If I say wanted the “Frequent Flyer” package + some add-ons I pledge for the package and add the total cost of the addons to my pledge? Will you guys send a survey after the campaign to figure out what addons I actually want?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I know you’ve probably expalined it ad nosium here, but I wanted to be clear. If I say wanted the “Frequent Flyer” package + some add-ons I pledge for the package and add the total cost of the addons to my pledge? Will you guys send a survey after the campaign to figure out what addons I actually want?

Yes, pick a tier and add the total cost of the ADD-ON to your tier.

Yes, after the campaign finishes, we will survey and double check everything.

wywywywy

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 12, 2016
I really want this but after battling with my inner self for a long time, I've decided not to go for this. It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me at this price point because I only travel 4/5 times a year and never with my PC.

I wish this campaign all the success, and I'm sure I'll be very jealous when I see the flood of pics people posting of their new bags in this thread in the next few months!

Reactions: Mtthwmths

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Everything you do is always so well thought out...

Thanks.

I really want this but after battling with my inner self for a long time, I've decided not to go for this. It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me at this price point because I only travel 4/5 times a year and never with my PC.

I wish this campaign all the success, and I'm sure I'll be very jealous when I see the flood of pics people posting of their new bags in this thread in the next few months!

No worries. the bag is not necessary for everyone.

Like I said in the first thread, I hope no one has to travel with a desktop, because it sucks. I made the bag so it suck less...hahaha.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Update!

As a collaboration between Chimera Industries, NCASE, Wallye and SFFLAB. There is a new Micro-ATX case designed for this bag.

We will be releasing more information in the next few week.

The bag and new case prototype will be shown during Computex for those attending.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
also Safari/Chrome on the Macbook and everything else on the PC
no more RAM hogging!!!

It's more about SSD storage on the MacBook Pro and other thin and light laptops.

To upgrade to 1TB / 2TB SSD is stupid expensive on these machines - I'm trying to get Thunderbolt 3 working on my desktop so I can transfer files between my MacBook Pro and my desktop.

If I can avoid upgrading to 1TB / 2TB on my next MacBook Pro, that's serious money saved.

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
yeah definitely. Apple's SSD system is really too get-your-hands-off-our-parts ._. then again if all the muscle is on the desk, I'm thinking the lowest end thunderbolt 3 enabled macbook (pro? air? sensible?) would do. lightroom on the go wouldn't need the entire library exported at once, and the money saved could go towards FCPX for quick video editing on a superlight system

wonder when will AMD finally be allowed Thunberbolt 3 ,_,

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
I thought that was an open standard now?
IIRC Intel waived the licensing fee but they still have a stranglehold on certification, unless things have changed in the last few months.

Reactions: Biowarejak

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
the only AMD motherboard that has Thunderbolt 3 is the Gigabyte X399 DESIGNARE EX ._. hopefully the next round of motherboards would get some? o_o

Reactions: Biowarejak