Production Wallye Tactik Duffle for SFF carry (M1, A4, SG13, Laptop + eGPU)

Signols

Chassis Packer
Aug 13, 2017
Personally I am a little confused about the pledge system. When you say add-on on the website, does that simply mean add the cost of those add-ons to the pledge amount. For example main pledge is the weekender package ($115+shipping). However I would also like the full mechanical keyboard bag ($30 add-on) and the padding ($20 add-on). Would my total pledge then be $195+shipping, with the details being finalized at a the end of the campaign? I am also thinking this may be helpful to others who might be just as confused as myself.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Personally I am a little confused about the pledge system. When you say add-on on the website, does that simply mean add the cost of those add-ons to the pledge amount. For example main pledge is the weekender package ($115+shipping). However I would also like the full mechanical keyboard bag ($30 add-on) and the padding ($20 add-on). Would my total pledge then be $195+shipping, with the details being finalized at a the end of the campaign? I am also thinking this may be helpful to others who might be just as confused as myself.

Kickstarter doesn't allow backing of multiple tiers. As a result, we can either create a reward for every combination (messy) or what you see now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

For backers of "Early Bird" tiers (limited quantity): Weekender + Padding Kit + Full Size KB Bag = 115 + 20 + 30 = $165
For backers outside of Early Bird tiers: Weekender + Padding Kit + Full Size KB Bag = 145 + 30 + 40 = $215

Let me know if you are still confused.

I will also post something to clarify later.

Signols

Chassis Packer
Aug 13, 2017
Kickstarter doesn't allow backing of multiple tiers. As a result, we can either create a reward for every combination (messy) or what you see now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

For backers of "Early Bird" tiers (limited quantity): Weekender + Padding Kit + Full Size KB Bag = 115 + 20 + 30 = $165
For backers outside of Early Bird tiers: Weekender + Padding Kit + Full Size KB Bag = 145 + 30 + 40 = $215

Thanks for the clarification. Hopefully this helps out others who may get lost as well.

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
W360 - congrats on already meeting the minimum goal!

Question though, in your description you state that a stretch goal is luggage straps, but the only details outlined at the bottom about stretch goals are tripod straps. Is something missing here?

Edit: a couple of other items:
1) Does only the TLK keyboard/bag fit inside the duffel? Or full size?
2) I'd recommend listing the dimensions of the portable monitor that fit in the bag (shown during the M1 unpacking video)

Last edited:
Reactions: Phuncz

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
W360 - congrats on already meeting the minimum goal!

Question though, in your description you state that a stretch goal is luggage straps, but the only details outlined at the bottom about stretch goals are tripod straps. Is something missing here?

Edit: a couple of other items:
1) Does only the TLK keyboard/bag fit inside the duffel? Or full size?
2) I'd recommend listing the dimensions of the portable monitor that fit in the bag (shown during the M1 unpacking video)

We will reveal the dedicated luggage stacking strap soon. On another note, the backpack strap *can secure the duffle to the luggage handle, it's a hack, just not very tight. If you are stacking on a check-in suitcases with larger surface area for the duffle to stack, it's not an issue. However, smaller suitcase with less surface area for stacking may be a problem.

1) Both TKL and Full Size fits inside Duffle.
2) To do it right means it has to be added to the image and or video. I have made a post in the comments section of KS, but if it continues to confuse people, i will add to the images.

Master of Cramming
Nov 5, 2016
Is there a way to fit the S4 mini (The new S4M) snuggly and securely in the bag? If so I will definitely consider getting one!

EDIT: Saw on Kickstarter page that an S4 Mini will fit with the padding kit. Take my money!

Last edited:

Master of Cramming
Nov 5, 2016

It is kinda confusing at first, mainly due to the fact that everything is in an image. Kinda hard to navigate around :p

Reactions: wywywywy

Manusdei

Efficiency Noob
May 27, 2017
Is there a case in the same style as the S4M that takes a normal (ie SFX) PSU, that would fit in this bag? node 202/sentry?

nero626

Average Stuffer
Dec 8, 2016
How strict is the 47x29x21cm PC size requirement? is any of those slightly flexible? My PC is like 31x30x17...

Grados

Minimal Tinkerer
Feb 13, 2018
What is the difference between the wash and compression bag? I see they are both the same dimensions but appear to be made out of different materials. Thanks!

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Is there a case in the same style as the S4M that takes a normal (ie SFX) PSU, that would fit in this bag? node 202/sentry?

I have an alternative in the works - a collaboration with G-UNIQ, I have been working on design that branches off this thread for a while. The following is the latest renderings:

Hightlights:

1) Dual 120x15mm fan cooling (25mm maybe)
2) Bundled with passive / fanless PSU by G-UNIQ with cable mgmt
3) Window ready
4) Aggressively priced
5) Compatible with Tactik Duffle V2
6) Coming on SFFLAB and shipping worldwide

I can't announce a date until I get the prototype in March.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
What is the difference between the wash and compression bag? I see they are both the same dimensions but appear to be made out of different materials. Thanks!

The compression bag is made of the same material as the Keyboard Bags. The main feature is that material also allows for cable mgmt using velcro straps on the inside. The material is really nice, but not water resistant.

The Wash bag doesn't allows for cable mgmt using velcro straps on the inside, but it's water resistant for toiletry stuff.