Concept Vapor Frame: The Incredibly Functional Yet Beautiful Sff Case

Rama_Dynamics

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Nov 14, 2021
At the rear some changes have been made. A modular IO system has been developed. Panels can be rearranged and swapped out to expand IO and provide extra clearance and flexibility for the system inside. This ensures that at whatever height you have your GPU set, the IO will not interfere. Additionally, the mesh panels can be removed for a nifty display cable exit. The sliding switch power button has also been replaced in favor of this design to better integrate the power LED.

Last edited:

Sen

Trash Compacter
Mar 1, 2020
sen.lol
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. That copper plate looks so good, really really wish the T30's fit now because this is looking like the only case I'd move away from the NR200 for at this point.

Reactions: Rama_Dynamics

Rama_Dynamics

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Nov 14, 2021
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. That copper plate looks so good, really really wish the T30's fit now because this is looking like the only case I'd move away from the NR200 for at this point.
I can provide files for 3D printing a bracket with 30 mm depth. If there’s enough demand I’ll make a fan bracket for those fans.

Reactions: Jamessko and Sen

Rama_Dynamics

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Nov 14, 2021
I have gotten a lot of requests for renders with components. Currently working on some while I make some last minute changes. I have slimmed the side profile by 8 mm and have shed fractions of a mm from the height and width of the case, this has resulted in sub 19 L of volume (18.6 L). To counterbalance this, access panels have been added to the midplates to route tubing and other cables. The PSU mount has also been reworked to bring it inwards for more breathing room. Thank you guys for being patient :)

Last edited:

Rama_Dynamics

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Nov 14, 2021
Hey there! Question: Is it possible to mount 3-slot GPUs and CPU-AiO? Also, when can I give you money?
Yes absolutely. In the 3 slot configuration the clearance at the front is almost identical to what you’d find in the FormD t1. For the performance model I’ll showcase a water cooled build.
I would love to give a date, however on the business side of things there is still a lot of work to be done.

Last edited:

panzermuffin

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 9, 2018
Yes absolutely. In the 3 slot configuration the clearance at the front is almost identical to what you’d find in the FormD t1. For the performance model I’ll showcase a water cooled build.
I would love to give a date, however on the business side of things there is still a lot of work to be done.

Wonderful! So an EK-AiO (https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-aio-280-d-rgb) would fit with a 3 slot GPU? Take your time, your project looks wonderful!
Im on a FormD T1.1 right now and really need a vertical case and am a bit hesitant with the current meshlicious right now.

Rama_Dynamics

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Nov 14, 2021
Wonderful! So an EK-AiO (https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-aio-280-d-rgb) would fit with a 3 slot GPU? Take your time, your project looks wonderful!
Im on a FormD T1.1 right now and really need a vertical case and am a bit hesitant with the current meshlicious right now.
Really appreciate it! Only a 240-360 mm aio would fit. The width of a 280 mm rad butts into the middle of the case which is where cables exit. I respect the meshlicious but I’ve always wanted to see a case that takes the build/design approach of the custom mech market and combine it with an efficient sff layout.

Reactions: Jamessko and coby

panzermuffin

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 9, 2018
Really appreciate it! Only a 240-360 mm aio would fit. The width of a 280 mm rad butts into the middle of the case which is where cables exit. I respect the meshlicious but I’ve always wanted to see a case that takes the build/design approach of the custom mech market and combine it with an efficient sff layout.
Oh how fitting. Just built a new keyboard. 360 sounds equally wonderful :D Looking forward to get a case!