Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

B14CKB1RD

Average Stuffer
Dec 7, 2017
I know you guys probably get asked this a ton but... How do I get in on the first batch? And how much is it in USD?

First sff build and I'm super set on the louqe, the case just looks incredible, and with all that modularity mmmm

I wanna get in on this too!

Sad I missed the Kickstarter

I hope you can still pre-order at http://www.louqe.com/ and its around $244 for Ash black and $267 US dollars for Arctic white case. Cheers!

Reactions: TommyKnuckles

Runamok81

Runner of Moks
Jul 27, 2015
troywitthoeft.com
This was asked back in November, but does anyone know if the Loque Ghost can fit the extended Alphacool Eisbaer?

This would allow a completely watercooled system. CPU and GPU. Thanks

mus

Case Bender
New User
Jul 7, 2017
Very cool. Out of curiosity did you guys use solidworks/inventor/fusion360 or something else for the cad?

Manusdei

Efficiency Noob
May 27, 2017
Hi guys, did i miss the boat for the "first dibs" backers, for the full purchase? I haven't seen any emails about being able to sign up to purchase the case, even though its on pre-order for people who missed the kickstarter?

Chrip

Average Stuffer
Nov 16, 2017
Am I going to miss out on anything super important by not being on Slack? I really don't want to sign up, and Id rather just keep getting emails about updates.

Balzy

What's an ITX?
Feb 13, 2018
Hey, So I'm looking at the pre-order on the louqe home page and had a question. In the fine print it says "NOTE: This is a pledge reward for backers who did not catch the Kickstarter campaign. Backing the project and receiving this reward is not legally buying a product as such. Refer to the "Refund terms and conditions" for more information."

So by pre-ordering the product, I'm not legally buying it? Is there some contingency I don't know about?

Please halp.

-Balz

TommyKnuckles

Cable Smoosher
Feb 12, 2018
Any word on that noctua graphene cpu cooler? Or the custom cooler for the case from noctua?? Super piqued interest!

Also guessing water-cooling is the most reliable cooling for sff, but is there a way to fit a 120 aio cooler in the case with no tophat, under the psu? Super doubt it but thought I'd ask lol.

God I'm excited

bkydcmpr

Caliper Novice
Apr 16, 2017
In the GPU compatibility doc, the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 is listed, so I suppose Ti version will be OK too since the specs say they use the same heatsink?

However, the doc says the case supports GPU of "2.1-Slot: 144 (H) x 45 (W) x 305 (D) mm", and ASUS says ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 is 29.8 x 13.4 x5.25cm, it's wider than the case allowed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Biowarejak

zacobin

Trash Compacter
Oct 31, 2017
In the GPU compatibility doc, the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 is listed, so I suppose Ti version will be OK too since the specs say they use the same heatsink?

However, the doc says the case supports GPU of "2.1-Slot: 144 (H) x 45 (W) x 305 (D) mm", and ASUS says ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 is 29.8 x 13.4 x5.25cm, it's wider than the case allowed.

IIRC the Ti version of that card has a 2.5 slot cooler and won't fit. Someone else may be able to confirm. If you want a Ti to fit it's best to go with an EVGA one

minhbao92

Caliper Novice
Dec 19, 2017
Hi original backers on kickstarter, have we got the chance to confirm our address and colour/top hat yet? I haven't follow the development for a while.

Reactions: Biowarejak