Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

evq

Average Stuffer
Jan 30, 2019
I received an envelope through the post last week with no info as to who the shipper was. When I received it, it was torn open on the side and it contained a little baggie, which was also torn open with nothing inside it. Not sure if the characters on the front are Chinese or Japanese? Can anybody confirm if this is the same envelope that was supposed to contain the screws? I did order a small tophat with my Louqe case. I've been trying to figure out exactly what the envelope originally contained, but it looks like someone stole whatever was inside it.

Those are Chinese.

SpencerUk

Average Stuffer
Jun 3, 2018
I got a similar bag of screws from China just the other day. Glad to know that's what they're for!

I received an envelope through the post last week with no info as to who the shipper was. When I received it, it was torn open on the side and it contained a little baggie, which was also torn open with nothing inside it. Not sure if the characters on the front are Chinese or Japanese? Can anybody confirm if this is the same envelope that was supposed to contain the screws? I did order a small tophat with my Louqe case. I've been trying to figure out exactly what the envelope originally contained, but it looks like someone stole whatever was inside it.

yeah i got the same envelope. it's from louqe.

Thanks for confirming. The thief didn't exactly strike gold.

Looks like I've had nothing but bad luck with my Louqe order in different ways...I'll try contacting them to see if they can re-send me the screws with the replacement case I'm also waiting on.

Those are Chinese.

Yeah its for your TopHat/AssHat... case came with the wrong screws. Out of interest, are all you guys batch 1 or batch 2?

Nikfx

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 13, 2019
I emailed LOUQE last week asking why shipping to Australia had been removed from their website. They responded with:

"We have had to close Australia and Asia due to the fact that we have run out of batch 2 units there. We will reopen the shop for batch 3 orders in a few weeks. The estimated delivery for batch 3 will be May. As I’m sure you know, we are a small company that has just launched our first product. Over time we will be able to keep stock and not have you waiting this long. But currently this is the situation. - Patrik"

I don't understand what LOUQE is doing... they are never clear about anything.

"We have run out of batch 2 units there" -
So is batch 2 completed? If it's completed then why is the website running on a pre-order basis rather than a ready to ship order basis? If batch 2 isn't completed, then how have you run out of batch 2 units?

If you've run out of batch 2 units in Asia/Australia, just ship some new ones in from the US/Europe where you still have stock? (US/Europe is still an order option on the website) Why deny your customers if there is supply avaliable? Why should Australians have to wait for batch 3 if there is supply somewhere else in the world?

Hey Krakyn,

One alternative you could try which i have done to try get my hands on this case is have the case sent to a parcel forwarding service, i.e US/UK address provided by the service to your country. I'm based in NZ and I'm just having my parcel sent to youshop which is a service we have in NZ. I'm not sure on the eta when I will get the package and if this will work but I'm giving it ago as I want the cases asap.

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
So much for the March 4th update. Such a joke at this point.
what do you mean? Talking about this tweet?
"Things are taking longer than expected and currently we believe we will get access to our Amazon stock on March 4th, that is when we will be able to start dispatching with a few days of transit time."

and then they wrote
"Tracking details for all three batches [EU, US and DIRECT] will be shared with you from us as soon as your order has been dispatched!
"

dont cry so much.

Reactions: Shinken1 and fabio

Flyingpepper

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 8, 2018
what do you mean? Talking about this tweet?
"Things are taking longer than expected and currently we believe we will get access to our Amazon stock on March 4th, that is when we will be able to start dispatching with a few days of transit time."

and then they wrote
"Tracking details for all three batches [EU, US and DIRECT] will be shared with you from us as soon as your order has been dispatched!
"

dont cry so much.

Excuse me? I’ve been waiting for this case since April 2017, sorry I’m completely over Louqe’s inability to give updates when they say they’re going to or meet ETAs. Your condescending attitude is not necessary.

Questors

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 28, 2018
The last update I received from LOUQE on February 26, 2019 at 8:56 AM EST

You

email

SECOND BATCH – UPDATE

We are receiving many mails with questions regarding shipments and tracking numbers for batch two, so we are sending out this update to inform you about the current state.

First, we now have a cut-off meaning that changes to orders will not be included in these shipments but move to later dispatch windows.

Your order is part of the Amazon US batch, see the state of the different batches below:

DIRECT

All direct shipments have been packed and sent today.

Tracking details will be shared with you from us tomorrow

EUROPE

The goods are in our distribution center in Gothenburg. Due to some mistakes made by the distributor the goods have entered to their warehouse under incorrect codes resulting in us not seeing them in our interface to them. Things are getting fixed and we believe we will be able to dispatch this week.

UPS integration has been tested and is looking promising, (2 test orders have been sent), meaning that we will most likely send with UPS outside of Scandinavia.

Tracking details will be shared with you from us as soon as your order has been dispatched

Amazon US

Things are taking longer than expected and currently we believe we will get access to our Amazon stock on March 4th, that is when we will be able to start dispatching with a few days of transit time.

Tracking details will be sent to you by Amazon as soon as your order has been dispatched

THANK you all for your support!

// LOUQE TEAM

B14CKB1RD

Average Stuffer
Dec 7, 2017
Quick question. If I order a case today from the US, when can I reasonably expect to receive it by? Thanks

A bit late reply but still valid.

LOUQE twitter:
"Hi there, it depends on your location. If you can place an order in the EU or US right now it means its in stock. But the orders up to Feb 24th will dispatch first, then everything else including yours after that. Lets say a few days but still within March delivery."

Reactions: Beardedswede

rommel671

Trash Compacter
Aug 2, 2018
i am selling my louqe case limestone w/ complete tophat. this is from first batch. msg me at instagram insuperable.prime

NEW JERSEY area only. meet ups

D10S

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 4, 2018
Is there an update on batch 2 shipments for the US?
LAST MAIL (8 March)

SECOND BATCH –UPDATE
DIRECT

All direct shipments have been sent and most of them have been received, please let us know if there is any problem.

EUROPE

We have learned that there was an error in the configuration of the packaging robot that now has been fixed. We shot out a couple of test shipments earlier today and everything looks good so far. This means that we are expecting the order to start flowing out quickly going forward, starting with Sweden, then DK, FI and NO, then DE, UK, NL, FR, and then the rest.

UPS integration has been approved and everyone, but Sweden (PostNord) and Norway (Bring) will be receiving their packages with UPS.

Tracking details will be shared with you from us as soon as your order has been dispatched

Amazon US
We still have not gotten access to the goods to be able to dispatch the orders, we see everything is inbound but not available yet. We anticipate being able to dispatch the orders next week, and you should be receiving the deliveries a few days later.

Tracking details will be sent to you by Amazon as soon as your order has been dispatched

THANK you all for your support! We are very frustrated, as we are sure you are as well, that things are taking longer than anticipated. We are very sorry this is happening.

// LOUQE TEAM​

Questors

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 28, 2018
Nice, but shure it`s possible. It ain`t a new discovery.
But how to get the 2nd mountingplatform would be the secret. What does it cost and how long will it take to get one?
Actually I expected that there will be more then only one mountingplatform with all the 6 asshats I ordered together with the case.

"Shipping" seems to be the same old story. I feel sorry for the people who are waiting ages until something happens.

At this point, the wait with no idea of when is starting to wear on me. Paid in Oct 2018 for delivery at or around Jan 19, 2109 delivery. Here we are at March 22, 2019 with no idea of when Amazon shipments will be started, let alone delivered. At some point, $400.00 spent is going to make the spender wonder WTF?

Toss in I have an exclusive discount code worth 25% off to a site that sells PC modding and enthusiast supplies that has a soon to arrive expiration date and another PC hobbyist can probably understand why the patience is starting to wear thin.

Reactions: D10S

ivoryg37

Efficiency Noob
Jan 30, 2019
At this point, the wait with no idea of when is starting to wear on me. Paid in Oct 2018 for delivery at or around Jan 19, 2109 delivery. Here we are at March 22, 2019 with no idea of when Amazon shipments will be started, let alone delivered. At some point, $400.00 spent is going to make the spender wonder WTF?

Toss in I have an exclusive discount code worth 25% off to a site that sells PC modding and enthusiast supplies that has a soon to arrive expiration date and another PC hobbyist can probably understand why the patience is starting to wear thin.

Yeah, I honestly don't know how they're doing the shipping. I order mine alongside two top hats on February 8 and got my tracking number yesterday. I guess I got lucky, hopefully the case arrives without any defects