Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

greyhound

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 21, 2018
I FINALLY received my tracking info this morning. Just almost a month after I was supposed to have received it. No biggie.
[/QUOTE]
lucky you.
i backed the first kickstarter, then the second one and now lots of people that backed the case after the end of the second kickstarter are recieving their case while i don't even have any tracking...

top level handling of the shipments (like the rest of this project)

Reactions: Nasp and readeh

Falim

Cable Smoosher
Nov 1, 2018
So if you were doing 2x 240mm radiators (top and bottom top hats), how would you do airflow? All exhaust, all intake, bottom up or top down?

edrenmarc

Trash Compacter
Sep 28, 2017
Kickstarter backer here. Was part of the 62 people who was in the direct shipment and were switched to US batch this week. Received a tracking number for the copper top grill yesterday and a separate tracking for the case, tophats, and nickel grill today.

Tracking number or not, I find it ridiculous that the Kickstarter folks were not prioritized over slacker backers who purchased off the site.

Now there will always be the gullible people who will give the cop out and played out comment “well it’s a Kickstarter and they don’t owe you a product.” But the fact is the entire project wouldn’t be possible without the Kickstarter backers. Some of which have been the most patient of all. And the Kickstarter excuse was irrelevant once they started selling the product online through their site, actually delivering finished cases, and taking orders for a 2nd batch.

I feel for the fellow original Kickstarter people who believed in this project before it became a reality and wanted Louqe to succeed. Which is why it seems so odd why there seemed to be no real effort to ensure priority of the case delivery besides the curse that is “direct” shipments. And even that was explained to be because of PayPal. Not even a consolation of an email.

I’m hoping other Kickstarter backers get theirs soon. This has been a rollercoaster of a project to follow. And despite having a tracking number, I’m still worried about the QC issues that others have run into. Still not out of the woods.

Ominae

Case Bender
New User
Jan 14, 2018
I don't mind the delays and the waiting, but the "sorry, there is no information" is a bit harder to swallow - especially when that's just clearly impossible, there has to be more concrete information than "factory said they'll start shipping this week" for the past 4 weeks.

Yep at least if he said “sorry there is no information” that would be honest (although poor project management) and more communication than we have received so far. At this stage who knows what’s going on with direct and whether we will even see our cases.

readeh

Trash Compacter
Oct 25, 2018
I got the tracking # couple hrs ago, im from NJ, i am one of those who order from last batch couple months ago.
Wait.. So are you telling me you ordered from their website waaay after the kickstarter and they are sending out your case right now?
Maybe if I'll join the 2nd batch I'll get a case sooner.. Because logic.

readeh

Trash Compacter
Oct 25, 2018
Kickstarter backer here. Was part of the 62 people who was in the direct shipment and were switched to US batch this week. Received a tracking number for the copper top grill yesterday and a separate tracking for the case, tophats, and nickel grill today.

Tracking number or not, I find it ridiculous that the Kickstarter folks were not prioritized over slacker backers who purchased off the site.

Now there will always be the gullible people who will give the cop out and played out comment “well it’s a Kickstarter and they don’t owe you a product.” But the fact is the entire project wouldn’t be possible without the Kickstarter backers. Some of which have been the most patient of all. And the Kickstarter excuse was irrelevant once they started selling the product online through their site, actually delivering finished cases, and taking orders for a 2nd batch.

I feel for the fellow original Kickstarter people who believed in this project before it became a reality and wanted Louqe to succeed. Which is why it seems so odd why there seemed to be no real effort to ensure priority of the case delivery besides the curse that is “direct” shipments. And even that was explained to be because of PayPal. Not even a consolation of an email.

I’m hoping other Kickstarter backers get theirs soon. This has been a rollercoaster of a project to follow. And despite having a tracking number, I’m still worried about the QC issues that others have run into. Still not out of the woods.
If you are a backer on Kickstarter they actually agree on producing said item and delivering it, but some projects fail and the backers actually have the right to get what ever is left of the money, but it's a lot more complicated than that and it usually ends up in a giant lawsuit (been there done that) backing on kickstarter is dangerous and you should be prepared to lose the money you backed.
I've been in another kickstarter where nobody received their items from a backed project and the creator kept telling the backers he was working hard on it night and day, and while that happened it was discovered that said items was sold around Asia in retail stores.

The Ghost S1 was a "success" but for what ever reason they are more busy producing and delivering cases to people ordering right now.

rommel671

Trash Compacter
Aug 2, 2018
Wait.. So are you telling me you ordered from their website waaay after the kickstarter and they are sending out your case right now?

yes, seems like doesnt matter if you first backer or last batch buyer.

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
It's the same batch. I wouldn't complain about that out of everything. Rightnow it's mainly the shipping companies/black fridays fault that everyone has not got it at the same time. (Except direct shippment)

Last edited:
Reactions: zacobin

readeh

Trash Compacter
Oct 25, 2018
It's the same batch. I wouldn't complain about that out of everything. Rightnow it's mainly the shipping companies/black fridays fault that everyone has not got it at the same time.
I thought we were told Amazon had the cases since the 12th? It won't take them that long to ship, so something is obviously going on and it has nothing to do with Black Friday.
EU also has problems with the "shipping" and they don't have Black Friday.
I'm thinking it has to do with the QC issues.

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
I thought we were told Amazon had the cases since the 12th? It won't take them that long to ship, so something is obviously going on and it has nothing to do with Black Friday.
You are not informed correctly. Romours are dangerous.
I live in Sweden. We do have black friday. And as mentioned before. They use a big shipping company in Sweden that recently moved and we're having problems keeping up the pace. + Black friday were their big client probably had priority I would assume.

I have no idea why US was slow but most caes are shipped in the us from what I have seen.
It's mainly EU and direct that are behind right now.

Reactions: zacobin

Tech_Guy

Caliper Novice
Oct 15, 2018

Yes Captech got there cases 4 weeks from first time Loque tell us.

But they didnt send the order out before 16 november, 2 weeks later why ?

No Company proceed on a order before they get it.

Johan501

Efficiency Noob
Jun 27, 2018

We do have blackfriday in Sweden and it has really taken off last years. Captech have been behind on their shipping on their biggest customers so i do know that louqes packages have been far down on the priority list.

deadline

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 9, 2018
Today I went to the hardware store and bought 4x M3x8 screws for the Medium tophat installation. The case came with plenty of m3x6 but they aren't long enough to thread into the chassis (this oversight will be fixed in shipment 2 -due January)

Under the medium tophat, I installed 2x 120mm Noctua Sterrox fans (NF-A12x2) as exhaust and it made a huge difference.

Cooler: NH-L12 w/ 92mm fan
Results collected under synthetic stress (100% CPU + 100% GPU)

Before:
CPU MAX - 82c
GPU MAX - 79c (fan speed set to 70% in EVGA X1)

After:
CPU MAX - 62c
GPU MAX - 78c (fan speed set to AUTO in EVGA X1 -much quieter)

Found you! That's impressive results. :)

Leo

Chassis Packer
Dec 1, 2017
What are the requirements for getting a `Louqe` section under `Vendor Forums`

I'd really appeciate if we had a place to post compiled resources.
@3lfk1ng

Today I went to the hardware store and bought 4x M3x8 screws for the Medium tophat installation. The case came with plenty of m3x6 but they aren't long enough to thread into the chassis (this oversight will be fixed in shipment 2 -due January)

Under the medium tophat, I installed 2x 120mm Noctua Sterrox fans (NF-A12x2) as exhaust and it made a huge difference.

Cooler: NH-L12 w/ 92mm fan
Results collected under synthetic stress (100% CPU + 100% GPU)

Before:
CPU MAX - 82c
GPU MAX - 79c (fan speed set to 70% in EVGA X1)

After:
CPU MAX - 62c
GPU MAX - 78c (fan speed set to AUTO in EVGA X1 -much quieter)

Last edited:

Nanook

King of Cable Management
May 23, 2016
If you don't mind me asking, what case is the case behind the louqe in the photo with the aio that looks like a wheel.
The case in the background is a Dark gray Cerberus with a windowed panel.
The AIO is the Enermax Liqfusion 240mm

readeh

Trash Compacter
Oct 25, 2018
You are not informed correctly. Romours are dangerous.
I live in Sweden. We do have black friday. And as mentioned before. They use a big shipping company in Sweden that recently moved and we're having problems keeping up the pace. + Black friday were their big client probably had priority I would assume.

I have no idea why US was slow but most caes are shipped in the us from what I have seen.
It's mainly EU and direct that are behind right now.
I'm Scandinavian too and I understand Swedish. I know the last couple of years "Black Friday" has been a thing, but it's nothing compared to the real one here in the states. Some of the so called "deals" are actually worse than regular price in Sweden. It really isn't comparable and sales are not even close to the same, so doubt Postnord or any other company is having trouble keeping up.
Cases are shipped by different companies around the world and it makes no sense that they all are/is having the same problem shipping the cases. Something else is hindering the cases getting delivered.