Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

Tech_Guy

Caliper Novice
Oct 15, 2018

"EU has been lagging due to different reasons but mainly due to the complexity of many different nations being involved in this shipment batch"

i don't get why they can't be honest and just tell us the truth instead of bullshitting us over and over...

Do you prefer this answer then hahaha :-)

patrik.michalski [3:17 PM]
EU, the distributor encountered a couple problems (easy fixes) that should have been handled or caught earlier. They caused the order to be put on hold. It is so embarrassing I'm not sure I can tell you

Tech_Guy

Caliper Novice
Oct 15, 2018
Asked what happen to the 465 tracking numbers that should gone out Last Friday for EU Shipment and got that answer back.

Also asked when we can expect this tracking numbers, with no answer back from Patrik michalski.

readeh

Trash Compacter
Oct 25, 2018
Do you prefer this answer then hahaha :-)

patrik.michalski [3:17 PM]
EU, the distributor encountered a couple problems (easy fixes) that should have been handled or caught earlier. They caused the order to be put on hold. It is so embarrassing I'm not sure I can tell you
Embarrassing? I don't know what is happening, but I'm still missing my case and there is no word about what the problem is other than "encountered problems".

Randolf

Caliper Novice
Sep 14, 2018
Bought the Corsair sf600 gold... Instant regret not getting the Platinum after reading all the noise issues with it. I'm running a rtx 2070 and i7 8700. Do you guys think I should return the PSU ?

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Completed my build, image log can be seen here:

AFAIK I'm one of the few using the EVGA 650W SFX PSU for this case (jay2cents did too, but he extended the bottom with a tophat), and boy did I regret not getting custom sleeved cables! Don't really want to deal with the stiff ones anymore.

Look up pslatecustoms.com, he is making cables for alot of ppl based on a case spine he printed himself

Tabbes

Minimal Tinkerer
Apr 26, 2018
I got a tracking number from postnord. It says "delivered to service point" but no address where I can pick up the package.
Anyone else who have the same problem?
(Germany)

Johan501

Efficiency Noob
Jun 27, 2018
Unfortunetly for you guys in other EU countries. The most Common shipping option in Sweden is pickup point. Here the pickup points is located att grocery Stores, gas stations and other locations that you probably have other errands to.

This shows again how inexperienced the guys att Louqe is at handling this whole project.

Hopefully this wont cause to much inconvinience for my fellow Ghost buyers :)

oreg

Chassis Packer
Nov 27, 2017
I got a tracking number from postnord. It says "delivered to service point" but no address where I can pick up the package.
Anyone else who have the same problem?
(Germany)
People on slack recommending to check with the same tracking id (sometimes with one character removed at the end) at the DPD website and DPD will tell you the address

enthusiast uk

Chassis Packer
Oct 15, 2018
well it turns out my "local pickup point" according to louqe is over 30 mins away from my house. I live in a city and thus don't have a car. Looks like i'm going to have to pay an additional 50 on ubers to and from the pickup spot. What a sham. I know for a fact dpd, royal mail and dhl all have pickup points on my street so this isn't even my local pickup.

Tiun

Minimal Tinkerer
Aug 22, 2017
I just received mine, I had to go to some pickup point, thankfully it was really close to my home, like 5 min by walk. I received 2 boxes, one with the case and the other with the top hat, they are pretty light. The case itself is really beautiful but the top hat is another story. One of the 4 sides of the top hat is skewed, so I can screw it but it looks wrong and It's hard for me to screw it on the bottom of the case (which was the setup I would like to do in the first place, so I don't know I guess I'll have to put it on top) It leaves a ~2 mm gap between the case and the top hat which is big for me...So I'm happy to finally received my case but a little bit disappointed about the quality of the engineering. I guess for a first case it's good.

SpencerUk

Average Stuffer
Jun 3, 2018
I don't think even Loque know what they're doing.

I emailed them about my issue with delivery (that I'm on annual leave in phillipines and it hasn't been delivered to my work address and DPD UK site not showing me the address of where its been delivered) and they are insisting its been sent to the correct address (my work address) yet their own Swedish tracker thing shows its at a pickup point which I can't find because DPD site is being about as vague as a British politician!

One hand doesn't know from another here.

Nasp

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 17, 2017
Anyone in the States receive theirs that is not from the East Coast or West Coast? From Texas and have not even received a tracking number yet, but apparently Louqe believes that 83% of US orders have been delivered.

readeh

Trash Compacter
Oct 25, 2018
Anyone in the States receive theirs that is not from the East Coast or West Coast? From Texas and have not even received a tracking number yet, but apparently Louqe believes that 83% of US orders have been delivered.
Same situation and also in Texas.. Haven't heard or seen anything about my case as of yet.

Reactions: Nasp

BeyondLightning

Cable Smoosher
Nov 29, 2018
I am on the east coast and I haven't even received my case yet. LOUQE sent me an email saying that my packages were moved to direct shipping and on Monday the 26th (11/26/18) I got the tracking number for the direct and then two days later on Wednesday the 28th (11/28/18) I got a new email stating that my order was moved back to Amazon. So I have no idea what's going on, or when my case will even arrive.

SilviaS13

Cable Smoosher
Feb 22, 2018
I am on the east coast and I haven't even received my case yet. LOUQE sent me an email saying that my packages were moved to direct shipping and on Monday the 26th (11/26/18) I got the tracking number for the direct and then two days later on Wednesday the 28th (11/28/18) I got a new email stating that my order was moved back to Amazon. So I have no idea what's going on, or when my case will even arrive.

Where in the east coast are you? I'm in NYC and I received my case last week.