Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

Rander

Cable Smoosher
Jun 24, 2018
As promised.

Nice build!
Congrats for having a case with no flaws! XD

I have some questions...

1. Any problem with the noctua and the ram modules? How close are they to each other?

2. I supose that the 2nd SSD is mounted at the back of the motherboard. How close is to the backplate of the gpu? Do you recommend to put a heatsink on that 2nd SSD (like this)?

Bye!
Rander

Reactions: Randolf

SpencerUk

Average Stuffer
Jun 3, 2018

just had to get that notification when I fly out on Sunday.....

readeh

Trash Compacter
Oct 25, 2018
Wonder when we in the states get our case? Apparently it's been at the Amazon facility for weeks already? Don't get it.. Seems suspicious.

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018
Stateside orders are already shipping -I'm in California. I received the case yesterday and the top hat will be here tomorrow.
I'm surprised you got yours already. I'm in San Jose and I haven't even gotten mines. Did u pay for any special shipping?

CKairos

Efficiency Noob
Dec 19, 2017
I'm an early bird backer and in the States, but did not receive a tracking ID yet. I did inquire with Louqe, but was told that (Amazon) is still continuously shipping cases. Perhaps the holiday sales rush is bogging down the rest of our shipments.

Have any early/ super early bird backers received theirs yet along with the 'surprise' that was mentioned for those kickstarter tiers?

Last edited:
Reactions: Beardedswede

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018
I'm an early bird backer and in the States, but did not receive a tracking ID yet. I did inquire with Louqe, but was told that (Amazon) is still continuously shipping cases. Perhaps the holiday sales rush is bogging down the rest of our shipments.

Have any early/ super early bird backers received theirs yet along with the 'surprise' that was mentioned for those kickstarter tiers?
Also in the US. California, specifically. Have not gotten an email from Louqe regarding any tracking number. However, another member, who lives 2 hours away from me, already has his full case.

Nasp

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 17, 2017

No. I was a super early bird backer - within top ten - and have nothing.

Don't know about special surprise gift, but weren't the cases supposed to be labeled?

In in Texas for those wondering.

HooglyBoogly

Trash Compacter
Apr 19, 2016

I remember Patrik saying in Slack chat that this is not happening, at least now. It's probably disappeared into the Slack abyss by now though. So this seems to be an unfulfilled promise...

readeh

Trash Compacter
Oct 25, 2018

Nice to know I won't have to bug them.
That surprise thing has been put on hold apparently.. Guess we'll get something eventually.

CKairos

Efficiency Noob
Dec 19, 2017
Thanks for the info on the surprise gift delay.
I don't have access to the Slack channel since there was only a limited time window to sign up (and I don't want to keep bugging Louqe), but if anyone is keeping an eye on Slack and seeing US-based customers occasionally getting their tracking IDs throughout the rest of this week, then it's probably just a really slow distribution process. Will report if I get the email.

I'm in Washington State.

JerryEn

Efficiency Noob
Jul 22, 2018
I'm also in Washington state and a super early bird backer and I just got my tracking this morning. Takes 6 days to get here from Cali and it's a 9 lbs package so hopefully it's both the case and a tophat.

Reactions: CKairos