Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
From SweClockers forum. Looking so good! :)

Last edited:

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
Any updates on slack ? Only Sweden getting theirs Ghost ?
It ships from Sweden so kinda understandable that
they arrive first. :)maybe the shipping company send out the local package first.
+ The shipping company in Sweden they use is a big one. But they just moved all their facilities a month ago and still having issues affecting many big companies in Sweden .that's why it took so long before they started sending because they were behind. That how i understand it. But now it seems to go fast. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tim and Biowarejak

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018
Many report of defective Ghost S1 cases arriving to customers. From the slack channel..

So far, I've gathered:
1) Dented corners
2) Terrible tolerance (panels not matching up) with HUGE gaps
3) Top hats and side panels are significantly offset- they don't mate correctly.
4) Finishing issues such as blemishes and rub marks.

rommel671

Trash Compacter
Aug 2, 2018
Many report of defective Ghost S1 cases arriving to customers. From the slack channel..

So far, I've gathered:
1) Dented corners
3) Top hats and side panels are significantly offset- they don't mate correctly.

Damn :( , i guess no quality control

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
At present it would appear that it's being blown out of proportion -as per usual. There are only ~3 confirmed reports of minor damage/imperfection have been reported in the Slack channel thus far. One user's case doesn't even match the final version that others have received so he may have been shipped an reject/older design by accident.

There are many many other pictures that people have posted where the case is what the users consider flawless.

The Loque team is expecting more reports to come in as shipping may cause damage or people may discover blemishes not caught by QC so they are making a spreadsheet to collect the issues and will provide replacement parts to everyone impacted.

I will have pictures to post late tomorrow evening.

Last edited:

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018

So far, I've gathered:
1) Dented corners
Gonna be a pain in the ass to send out spare parts.
I feel for louqe with this manufacturer... Hope they switch fast and move the second batch date. But that gonna cost a lot of time and money to do.

Nasp

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 17, 2017
For those that got tracking already, is the case being shipped by UPS or another service? Also, what's the sender being listed as?

Thanks in advance!

flowsAndAwe

What's an ITX?
Nov 20, 2018

So far, I've gathered:
1) Dented corners

R.E: issue 3, not to say it isn't an issue (saw it on slack late, so I didn't ask the person affected), but in this review the guy had a similar problem with top hats, which he attributed to the tension sometimes being off.