Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Last edited:

Falim

Cable Smoosher
Nov 1, 2018
This really makes me want to try a watercooling build. What other options would there be to fill/bleed without a multiport radiator on top?

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
This really makes me want to try a watercooling build. What other options would there be to fill/bleed without a multiport radiator on top?
Well, the Kelvin used and the Eisbaer LT have a fillport on the side. It means that you have to fill it outside the case and somehow put it back!

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
You wanna do a dual 240 radiator build?
I'm not sure it's worth it but of course you could have a crazy build. What do I know :)
if you wanna go fully custom :)
Here is how he fills it up.

He will apparently sell some custom parts for people wanting to do something similar in the ghost.
I don't know how that is going through.

Falim

Cable Smoosher
Nov 1, 2018
Well, the Kelvin used and the Eisbaer LT have a fillport on the side. It means that you have to fill it outside the case and somehow put it back!
Yea, thought about that too, but doubt that pump would work for a dual 240 radiator build.

The slim reservoir is a interesting option.

prava

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 21, 2017
So I just received the following email from Louqe and I'm trying to determine what this actually means. Does it mean that my package wasn't sent to an amazon fulfillment center? Does it mean that my shipment will be delayed again?

—————————

Why have I been moved to Direct shipments?
We have received many mails from you with the same question and it has been discussed and explained on Slack.

Some of you were expecting to be in EU or US shipment but ended up in direct shipments. If you are receiving this mail you are one of those who might be wondering.

The reason you are included in direct shipments is that you have paid for one or more components using PayPal. Back in August we got informed that PayPal had frozen our funds and that they would be release after the orders had been fulfilled. This created a huge problem for us and jeopardized the entire project.

The solution was to bump you to Direct shipments to ensure faster delivery and consequently, a faster release of the funds. It was supposed to be a happy surprise but in hindsight we didn’t achieve that effect. Instead, it currently looks like all orders will be fulfilled at the same time.

We are not trying to point fingers or blame anyone, it is simply what happened, and we feel we needed to explain.

You will shortly receive the tracking information for your UPS shipment.

Thank you // LOUQE TEAM

You have to be joking.

PAYPAL is a no-no for stuff that you need to produce first. It has been like for at least half a decade. Did they do any sort of research whatsoever?!

You could try some quick-disconnects. Maybe.

Akwoody24

Minimal Tinkerer
Nov 17, 2018
This case looks very slick indeed. I'm in the uk and it would cost me 350 euros all in...ouch.

Quid question, as I don't find their website very good not enough pictures mainly.

The website doesnt seem to have a white option, the closest being limestone which I understand might be more of a grey.

Does anyone have a limestone case or knows of other pictures. The other videos on YouTube all have the black one.

Also. If I ordered now would that be a waste of time as above suggests I have missed a recent production

zacobin

Trash Compacter
Oct 31, 2017
This case looks very slick indeed. I'm in the uk and it would cost me 350 euros all in...ouch.

Quid question, as I don't find their website very good not enough pictures mainly.

The website doesnt seem to have a white option, the closest being limestone which I understand might be more of a grey.

Does anyone have a limestone case or knows of other pictures. The other videos on YouTube all have the black one.

Also. If I ordered now would that be a waste of time as above suggests I have missed a recent production

The most recent JayzTwoCents video has a limestone Ghost but the lighting isn't the best, imo. People should be getting their cases in the coming two weeks, supposedly, so you should see more pictures then.

Louqe has confirmed that production of batch #2 is already underway and if there are no surprises they should be delivered in January

zacobin

Trash Compacter
Oct 31, 2017
Should've checked slack before I checked SFF. Looks like someone in the EU received their ghost this morning.

B14CKB1RD

Average Stuffer
Dec 7, 2017
Indeed, PostNord released tracking IDs so its coming, bois an gurls! :D

Sweden getting theirs today and the rest of the EU on Monday and by the end of the next week!

Akwoody24

Minimal Tinkerer
Nov 17, 2018
Wow ok ok thought jay s was a silver color !! Will keep an eye on the thread

Also do we think the thick vega cards will fit in here like sapphire 56

leecm

Caliper Novice
Oct 2, 2018
The video may be deceiving, but based off of Jay's video, the color of the limestone case looks very similar to the color of the surface book products and the new surface headphones.

Reactions: Beardedswede