Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

RelentlesSausage

Trash Compacter
May 1, 2018
anilist.co
It only has the pull tab on the top. So unless you modded it that’s your only way of getting into the case. without the pull tab you won’t be able to move the two sides therefor blocking access to the internals.

JerryEn

Efficiency Noob
Jul 22, 2018
faggan is engeniring this top hat/ reservoir/ pump mount for this case.

this is thick enough if you are ok going custom loop

btw the new eta is early september

Can you upload that image somewhere else? Can't see slack images unless you're on the slack.

Bangle

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 12, 2018
It only has the pull tab on the top. So unless you modded it that’s your only way of getting into the case. without the pull tab you won’t be able to move the two sides therefor blocking access to the internals.
It has 4 holes in each corner for screws - by the looks of it.

Bangle

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know when the next batch will be available to pre-order. I want to spend my money!! XD
I just ordered the custom copper grill separately to my original order of the Ash case (intending to spray it white) and i've asked them if they can add it to my shippment. When the reply i'll ask them about the next lot of pre-orders.

Reactions: pcm

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
I just recieved email from louqe, shipping is pushed back again to September ..
yeah they adusted the tophats, 1mm higher, and that became a bigger problem then exspected. They are a to much of perfectionist sometimes, at some point you need to push the changes to the next version.