Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

Chrip

Average Stuffer
Nov 16, 2017
under the psu instead of the 12cm fan, basically where you install the 2x2,5 mount
Is this confirmed? Last time I asked the Louqe guys said you need a Medium top hat, and I did the measurements and it looks like it wouldn't fit under the PSU. That was a few months ago. Have things changed?

Bangle

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 12, 2018
Is this confirmed? Last time I asked the Louqe guys said you need a Medium top hat, and I did the measurements and it looks like it wouldn't fit under the PSU. That was a few months ago. Have things changed?
I had the same query. Louqe told me a 2.5" drive should fit without a top hat. Not sure about 2 drives. You might need the small tophat for two.

Bangle

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 12, 2018
Ju

Just so you know the case support 1 3.5 hhd even without the top hat
no it can't support a 3.5" without a tophat. only 1 2.5" drive. 'Order' (pledged) a case and full tophat set. Planning on using the large hat for a AIO, and medium for one 2.5" and 1 3.5" drive. I think this should work.

greyhound

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 21, 2018
no it can't support a 3.5" without a tophat. only 1 2.5" drive. 'Order' (pledged) a case and full tophat set. Planning on using the large hat for a AIO, and medium for one 2.5" and 1 3.5" drive. I think this should work.
mmm...you are right, only with an itx gpu you can use a 3.5 hdd

92MPAU

Cable Smoosher
Dec 12, 2017

The XS case will support 2-off 2.5" drives underneath the PSU with the included drive cage.

CoyoteMegalo

Cable Smoosher
Mar 24, 2018
Hi, I hope we can fit the Alphacool Eisbaer 240 on a large top hat with a combo of the Alphacool Eiswolf 240 on an other large top hat on the bottom in the same loop.

Like this but with 240mm radiator.

Reactions: Biowarejak

Flyingpepper

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 8, 2018
honestly i couldn't see anyone being rude here...
pachalsky himself asked for feedbacks about the holes and as far as i know feedbacks and circle-jerking aren't the same thing.

here people just shared their opinion on the matter and i don t see anything wrong about that.

the idea that everyone has to agree on everything is a very bad and unhealth mindset that this kind of forums share with reddit.

Anyone who doesn’t 100% agree with the hive mind on Slack is pretty much immediately talked down to.

The hole or no hole discussion was a joke. Like you said, @PaChalski asked about it himself. Then the other side responded with how we need to completely stop talking about it... after Patrik himself asked for opinions. Oy vey.

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017

SeeFiFo

Average Stuffer
May 14, 2017
@Mackan Yeah, I'm thinking the same. I've had black cases for at least 10 years, and don't particularly like silver, but the Ghost S1 does appear to look amazing in silver. Especially with the contrasting black top plate.

Last edited:

zacobin

Trash Compacter
Oct 31, 2017
@Mackan Yeah, I'm thinking the same. I've had black cases for at least 10 years, and don't particularly like silver, but the Ghost S1 does appear too look amazing in silver. Especially with the contrasting black top plate.
Or with a copper grill. That's gonna look so good

Mackan

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 2, 2016
The copper grill on the black case looks really cool. Feels like they (supplier 2) have done something with the copper finish there to subdue the color a bit. I remember the case from the first supplier had a more raw copper look.