Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

stepnyVLK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 23, 2019
I'd love to put a res in ghost s1, but are there any small enough?
my idea for no res build was because of Optimum Tech's vid actually.
Regarding the Corsair rad, like BP Leviathan it's from the same HWLab factory so it is the same.
There is room for a 50mm in the bottom if you dont use the hdd cage;)

dont listen to optimum tech that guy basically reads and test stuff out from reddit he knows how to make nice shots and has the time to make clean shots thats all...
his latest video about the alpenfohn black ridge thats exactly what i was writing on reddit 2-3 months ago :)
im currently waiting for another large tophat and watercool the vga aswell that will be my "big" desktop i dont need more than 2 m.2 drives and 1 vga :) and thats pretty mutch the biggest case you can pack things in.
i think the ghost is easyly the best case you can get for the money and even overall even on air.
if you have the time make a custom topgrille and that will save you 3-5 deg witch is alot (cpu and gpu)

Last edited:
Reactions: Weredawg

stepnyVLK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 23, 2019
I agree with you, I'm not impressed with the eisbaer so far, I want to see if it improves with the more powerful pump and a better rad.

Apart from that, I didn't know that you can't put one hat over another, y assumed they were designd to do so... If you can put the top grill the same way you out it in the main body you should be able to stack two hats, why is that is not possible?
Buy a case have a look for your self thats the best. But they are definetly not designed for stacking the top grille with the stock holes cant even screw on a tophat. If you put on the tophat the topgrille holds in place with magnets only

Last edited:

stepnyVLK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 23, 2019
Hi guys im planning to water cool the gpu aswell. Does anyone have any thermal experience with a ryzen 3900x and a 2080/2080ti in the case with 240 or 2x240 rad/s?

stepnyVLK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 23, 2019
yes the ship worldwide you just go thru customs thas being handeld by amazon. They are in the process of getting a Amazon.de registration. but they are sold out again anyway ;) next badge next year i guess machr aprill i would imagine.

D10S

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 4, 2018
What's the best AIR solution for:
9900K or 3950X inside Ghost please?
(without TopHat)
?

rfarmer

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jul 7, 2017
What's the best AIR solution for:
9900K or 3950X inside Ghost please?
(without TopHat)
?
First did you mean AIO? And if so there is none. Best you can do is a 120mm AIO/slim fan bottom mounted under the PSU with a medium tophat. But there is no way to use one without a tophat.

Reactions: D10S and paulesko