Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

Tobware

Chassis Packer
Apr 3, 2018
You could buy it on their site the other day from EU - now its not available.
I've already bought one... On February. I'm not in the US.

What is not clear to me is the state of my order, will it fall the same situation as the US orders?

b1ackwid0w

Caliper Novice
Jul 24, 2018
Looks great, I am not even going to ask how much all those fittings cost. How is your block/pump working?
I have no idea how much those fitting cost. I collect them from different build over 5 year. And luckily I used all of my 90 degree fittings. I just have some extension left.

Reactions: rfarmer

bernieyee

Caliper Novice
Apr 30, 2019
Just wondering if anyone has tried a Shadow Rock LP with a low profile fan such as the Prolimatech Ultra Vortex or Cryorig XT140 that has 120mm mounts.

Thanks.

Tobware

Chassis Packer
Apr 3, 2018
I've received this email...

Hi there ,

I can see that your order is one of the orders still awaiting allocation by our EU Distributor.

They had mistakenly sent out some Pangaea cases to Limestone order, which has resulted in us having a negative stock listing for Pangaea cases.

They are currently investigating the orders and are aiming to get the cases back. If the issue isn’t addressed soon we had planned on getting in touch with all those affected to offer them an alternative colour or to cancel their order if we can’t resolve the issue.

Apologies for the delay.

Have a great day!

Kindly // Aiden

Maybe if I ask them to change color?

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
So max temp of 60C with pump at 3200 rpm and fans at 950 rpm. Looks like time for an overclock. ;)

So I bumped clocks speeds up to 5.0 GHz @ 1.32v. Haven't run any stress tests yet but I have been playing Rage 2 all weekend, which is surprisingly CPU intensive, up to 80% usage on 5 cores. So far temps only hit 60 - 62C. So seems this cooling setup should work very well.

Reactions: Nanook

Nanook

King of Cable Management
May 23, 2016
So I bumped clocks speeds up to 5.0 GHz @ 1.32v. Haven't run any stress tests yet but I have been playing Rage 2 all weekend, which is surprisingly CPU intensive, up to 80% usage on 5 cores. So far temps only hit 60 - 62C. So seems this cooling setup should work very well.
Nice temps for 5ghz!
I’m still liking the NH-L12 air cooling in the Ghost S1. GPU still runs warm or loud though.

Reactions: rfarmer

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
The rad is from hardware labs. And that’s just a in line filter. The flow indicator is a bit too big.

I thought that was HWLabs. I have a Black Ice Nemesis GTS 240 that I used previously in my Ncase. I would have used it in the Ghost but didn't think I would be able to fill it, you came up with a clever way to do just that. :thumb:

b1ackwid0w

Caliper Novice
Jul 24, 2018
I thought that was HWLabs. I have a Black Ice Nemesis GTS 240 that I used previously in my Ncase. I would have used it in the Ghost but didn't think I would be able to fill it, you came up with a clever way to do just that. :thumb:
before it was arrived. I thought the thickness might be 0.5mm too thick for louqe. But it turns out the thickness was just perfect. And the width of gts240 is quite bigger than other rads. It just fit into the top hat. Many people have the side on the top hat bulge in but this rad is just wide enough to stop that.

Reactions: rfarmer and Nanook

JustinDulay

Caliper Novice
May 3, 2019
Isn't the Ghost S1 supposedly distributed by Amazon by now? So far there's only the Small and Medium Top Hat listed.

Saw the Ghost S1 option in Ash only a day or two ago, and now it's gone. Came across a Pangaea listing but it wasn't available. Now it's gone.

Engr62

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 7, 2018
Isn't the Ghost S1 supposedly distributed by Amazon by now? So far there's only the Small and Medium Top Hat listed.

Saw the Ghost S1 option in Ash only a day or two ago, and now it's gone. Came across a Pangaea listing but it wasn't available. Now it's gone.

Louqe refunded buyers' money who were waiting for their cases that were distributed through Amazon and released all of the Amazon inventory to be sold (10% discount for the base unit as a show of goodwill). I think most of those units were snapped up pretty quickly. An e-mail I received from Louqe sales said that they expect to have batch 3 units in Q3 of this year.