Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018
Another delay? Great! I'm not surprised. Just disappointed. Once again.
And they said their second batch is set to start mid-september?

greyhound

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 21, 2018
Only cases going to the EU are going to the UK Warehouse. This adds time to their shipping, but I think 48hr air shipping is still viable to US customers.
no it is not...even in the USA they will have to go through custom first and then in a warehouse.

just think for a moment how it could be possible to send hundreds of cases from taiwan to every american customer in 2 days...

it's not a delay. shipment just takes a little bit of time.

they are taking orders for next batch after they sent out first batch.
if the cases aren't at our doors by september it is a delay...and it doesn't look like they will

Hifihedgehog

Editor-in-chief of SFFPC.review
May 3, 2016
www.sffpc.review
At this rate, the EG Model One will be on the market before the Louqe Ghost S1 even ships. I hope for the best, but delays never look good and only mean lost profits, more months in the red, and increased risk of shuddering the company. Incessant delays like this are exactly what has the EVE V, a backer funded tablet PC, is also on life support.

Bangle

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 12, 2018
They will ship them in uk, go through customs and then to us.
They were the one to say that it would have taken 3 weeks.

Btw thinking that 48h are enough to ship a case from taiwan to your door is pure madness
I didn't say to my door. I've ordered things from japan, and the've arrived in the UK 48hr later, plus a week in customs only because i had to pay the duty myself. If they are paying it directly I would say customes will take 3 days. It will be 2 weeks max from when they post from the factory. Chill out.

Reactions: Beardedswede

greyhound

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 21, 2018
Y'all are being a little overdramatic.
This is not Corsair but a Kickstarter.
The case gets to us eventually.
I'll rather take another 6 Months delay than getting an imperfect product.
i rather not...

that said another delay

"They are packing the cases right now and shipping will begin in two weeks! Pic from visit where we showed them how to pack. They had mounted the riser cable up side down :)"

so as it is for now it is 2 weeks for packeging + 3 weeks for shipping

Reactions: Biowarejak

Bangle

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 12, 2018
i rather not...

that said another delay

"They are packing the cases right now and shipping will begin in two weeks! Pic from visit where we showed them how to pack. They had mounted the riser cable up side down :)"

So end of October. :S

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
i rather not...

that said another delay

to bad

Last edited:

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
eitherway, clean boxes...

Chrip

Average Stuffer
Nov 16, 2017
i rather not...

that said another delay

Great....just great

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
will the box come in a box? Seams a shame to scuff the case during shipping. :D
well im not up to date. But I read that they were gonna sent it flat pack becouse the case design would let them do that but they didnt find packaging that was good enough protection so they want the traditional way, sending it in a box.
as for every packaging ever send, im sure they gonna pack it good :)

Reactions: Biowarejak

Saici

Caliper Novice
Mar 25, 2017
i rather not...

that said another delay

This was ment to be a hypothetical statement. Of course at this point shipping will not take 6 months, but the time they quoted.

I was explaining that Louqe is not a big corporation or even an established brand, and that even these are prone to delays.

Delays can happen due to many reasons, and quality assurance is a reason we as customers should embrace, because it makes our product better.
Especially so in the case of Kickstarters, there's a lot of them where people basically paid for a broken product.

Reactions: Biowarejak and Nasp

edrenmarc

Trash Compacter
Sep 28, 2017
well im not up to date. But I read that they were gonna sent it flat pack becouse the case design would let them do that but they didnt find packaging that was good enough protection so they want the traditional way, sending it in a box.
as for every packaging ever send, im sure they gonna pack it good :)

I believe the flat pack was scrapped due to the foam layers in between the packaged panels kept losing their shape. So they opted to ship the case already assembled.