Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

rommel671

Trash Compacter
Aug 2, 2018
FRIENDS – ORDER PACKING IS STARTING
We will start packing your order next week, order freeze in 36h

(2018-08-29 22:00 CET)

In order to get things right we need to freeze the orders and start putting everything into boxes. This means that we will no longer be able to offer free shipping on accessories on orders placed after this freeze.

Any new orders will be shipped separately, and we will need to charge you for it.

If you want to add anything to your order and avoid added shipping charges you need to do it before (2018-08-29 22:00 CET). (www.louqe.com).

Soon after the freeze we will send out one final order and address confirmation mail to make sure everything is correct. Many of you have made changes along the way and we might have missed something.

Thank you all!
TEAM LOUQE

Hopefully shipping will start next week

Reactions: Beardedswede

Bangle

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 12, 2018
I saw that email. I am not too optimistic that I will get a response. None of my emails throughout the summer have been returned to change my order.

:(
I replied to the email about order addresses got a response within the day. must be luck of the draw.

pcm

Chassis Packer
Aug 2, 2018
I have a question please.

As the moment, I've just ordered the 'medium' top hat. I intend to install 2 x 3.5 inch hard drives.

However, I would also like to install 2 x 2.5 inch hard drives also. Therefore, I gather I also need a 'small' top hat.

It then becomes more economical to simply purchase the 'TopHat super-pack' option (the pricing structure represents good value).

However, the picture of the 'TopHat super-pack' option only shows one rail (to affix the hard drives). However, if I was to stack a small + medium, I would require 2 x rails (separating the small / medium chambers).

So.. my question is.. Would it be preferable to purchase separate orders for small and medium (then I get separate rails), or does the ''TopHat super-pack' come with 3 rails to accommodate separating the chambers?

Does anyone know the answer please since I need to confirm my order.

thanks in advance.

Reactions: Biowarejak

Bangle

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 12, 2018
I have a question please.

As the moment, I've just ordered the 'medium' top hat. I intend to install 2 x 3.5 inch hard drives.

However, I would also like to install 2 x 2.5 inch hard drives also. Therefore, I gather I also need a 'small' top hat.
I sure you can fit 2 2.5 drives under the psu without a tophat if you use a sfx psu. You should be fine with just the medium.
It then becomes more economical to simply purchase the 'TopHat super-pack' option (the pricing structure represents good value).

However, the picture of the 'TopHat super-pack' option only shows one rail (to affix the hard drives). However, if I was to stack a small + medium, I would require 2 x rails (separating the small / medium chambers).

So.. my question is.. Would it be preferable to purchase separate orders for small and medium (then I get separate rails), or does the ''TopHat super-pack' come with 3 rails to accommodate separating the chambers?

Does anyone know the answer please since I need to confirm my order.

thanks in advance.

If you put the 3.5 drives at the top of the case, you only need the medium tophat? 2 2.5 drives looks like they will fit under the psu.

Plus I've ordered the super pack. May sell the small tophat ;)

pcm

Chassis Packer
Aug 2, 2018
If you put the 3.5 drives at the top of the case, you only need the medium tophat? 2 2.5 drives looks like they will fit under the psu.

Thanks for the information.

I thought the space under the PSU would only fit 1 x 2.5 inch hard drive? Also, heat exhaust is not optimal.
Therefore I would rather stack on the top, but need to know if the 'super hat pack' has more than a single rail system. Does anyone have a definitive answer? It doesn't look like they can be purchased separately.

Reactions: Beardedswede

pcm

Chassis Packer
Aug 2, 2018
Thanks for the information.

I thought the space under the PSU would only fit 1 x 2.5 inch hard drive? Also, heat exhaust is not optimal.
Therefore I would rather stack on the top, but need to know if the 'super hat pack' has more than a single rail system. Does anyone have a definitive answer? It doesn't look like they can be purchased separately.

Just Contacted Loque and the following was confirmed:

"In fact the rail is included with the case, no TopHats come with rails.
For bottom mounting no rail is needed, the bottom plate is moved down effectively increasing the chamber volume."

Reactions: Biowarejak

enricko7

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 12, 2018
Received email this morning that packaging will begin next week. Not sure how to upload a screenshot to this thread... The email says they will freeze orders within the next day. If you want extra tophats or grills without extra shipping costs, now is the time to add them to your order.

rommel671

Trash Compacter
Aug 2, 2018
Received email this morning that packaging will begin next week. Not sure how to upload a screenshot to this thread... The email says they will freeze orders within the next day. If you want extra tophats or grills without extra shipping costs, now is the time to add them to your order.
i did post already.

Reactions: Hifihedgehog

jaagdijot

Trash Compacter
Jan 29, 2018
Yes same email, seems like they are very busy this moment.

I got a response and they fixed my tophat order!

I look forward to moving my DAN A4 build into this case with proper cooling. My current build (8700K/1080Ti) is constantly getting heat soaked under heavy load.

I hope a 240 mm AIO CLC at the top and some 120 mm fans at the bottom will finally solve my issues.

Reactions: Hifihedgehog

Hifihedgehog

Editor-in-chief of SFFPC.review
May 3, 2016
www.sffpc.review
If anyone wants to cancel (you cannot be a Kickstarter backer--only someone who ordered direct on their site), hit me up via PM and I will contact Louqe. I am already corresponding with actively via email so they can open it up to me for immediate payment.

Last edited: