The space inefficiency thread

creature.shock

Efficiency Noob
Dec 16, 2019
But wait, there's more...

I'm also going to take back my "decently executed" assessment of the woodwork (It has quite a few structural and workmanship issues). As a professional carpenter, the more I look at it, the more I think it looks like the underside of a sink or a mechanical room.

If it had been cleaner I would actually like it. I don't hate the idea, though. It just looks like the inside of a kitchen sink cabinet the way it is currently done. If it had been tightened up and made to be more industrial looking, I think it'd be pretty.

BikingViking11

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 10, 2019
If it had been cleaner I would actually like it. I don't hate the idea, though. It just looks like the inside of a kitchen sink cabinet the way it is currently done. If it had been tightened up and made to be more industrial looking, I think it'd be pretty.
I've honestly seen way cleaner work under a sink. What is truly baffling is how resistant the guy is to any criticism, no matter how well intentioned.

BikingViking11

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 10, 2019
Now I kind of wish you'd post where you got this from. Sounds like a popcorn-worthy type of train wreck.
It's from a FB group called Computer Enthusiasts.
8 noctua fans which wiped out my Christmas bonus check and yes they are in pull configuration. So far I have 16 noctua fans ...Next phase is plumbing up my video card and giving y’all a report

Random poster said:
THE OBVIOUS: LOWER THE SETTINGS OR BUY BETTER HARDWARE (CPU/GPU)!

OP said:
whacha talking about?

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
there's something about the colour scheme and the copper tubes that makes the inside look like the underside of a kitchen sink ._.

(that being said, HOLY CRAP SO MANY STERROX FANS)

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019
Hi, i want to know if its better to use micro ATX board in this case
This is a small mid tower about size of Fractal Meshify C Mini or sightly bigger than a TU150
Its ATX case, picture below, shows a ATX, i am wondering what are benefits to use micro ATX over ATX?
Better cooling effiency? Easier for cable management? Looking cleaner?
Or better to stick with ATX board?
Thanks

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
Hi, i want to know if its better to use micro ATX board in this case
This is a small mid tower about size of Fractal Meshify C Mini or sightly bigger than a TU150
Its ATX case, picture below, shows a ATX, i am wondering what are benefits to use micro ATX over ATX?
Better cooling effiency? Easier for cable management? Looking cleaner?
Or better to stick with ATX board?
Thanks

The benefits of using an mATX motherboard are mainly the ability to use an mATX case.

Reactions: Choidebu