The PCIe flexible riser card has standard features from Li-heat Ltd.

Edit date 2018/9/12
Technical specifications The most complete PCIe x16 GEN3.0 extension adapter

X16 GEN3 system 1M long serial test:

X4 GEN3 system 1M long, no loss of the series test:

Support for Intel and AMD New published video:

In fact,PCIe this interface,its pin contains three voltage sources,and SMBus、JTAG、TRST #、WAKE # ... and so on the control circuit,

And in addition to the performance of some of the performance,PCIe interface products,have to comply with the electrical safety capacity and including EMI control and other legal requirements

So PCIe extended adapter card PCB,its two sides should be used for wiring,or interface,the pin can not be a complete docking

In this way,not only easily lead to many problems of performance instability,but also cause a lot of controversial eventssuch as electrical safety capacity failed

(Further verification: Please search Wikipedia、intel、and AWG safe ammeter、and high-speed cable EMI shielding type、refer to USB)

Fortunately, according to our patented technology produced by PCIe extension adapter,its PCB is a two welding surface,

PCIe x16 a total of 180 of the wiring (AWG # 30),which part of the x1 52 lines,12 for 12V = 2.4A

And its wiring position,and the internal cable of the flat cable,all of the EMI shielding material to cover up,

So we have a complete interface specifications and GEN3 some of the performance,and to comply with electrical safety capacity and EMI control requirements

In particular,our cable width is only 70% of the interface size (such as x16 = 57mm),but also the flexibility to bend the bifurcation

This technical feature is not only easy to identify,but also support the smaller spacing of the interface pin,replace M.2 or sff-8639 and other secondary interface,

This is a bifurcated cable that can no longer be spaced, and can not be done with cables that are shielded by high and low dielectrics (such as HDMI).

(Patent Chinese Search: CN 103579857 B / English Search: US 9,215,834 B2)

Our finished product specifications and prices

Technical comparison

Interestingly,as long as the PCIe extension adapter card wire,all welded on the side of the PCB,at least 35% less manufacturing costs,but why the connector industry leader Amphenol and 3M's R & D team,they are not Can you think of this good idea?

Perhaps they already knew that the practice would violate the hardware agreement (x16 minimum 25w) and electrical regulations,this product can not be sold,

If this is true, then control the pin is not wired, but marked the PCIe interface product is a fake, you want to return is no reason。

(Mark the wrong caserefer to the news http://tw.weibo.com/nike/4086235817525364)

For more technical information, please visit http://www.liheat.com.tw/en/index.html
Technical characteristics

PCIe includes x16 minimum 25W interface requirements,
High-frequency equipment must be obscured and two regulations must be followed for electrical safety.
LI-HEAT's PCI-E riser cable is a rare legal item on the market.

1. Four-layer circuit board design, double-sided wiring, total wiring of 180, complete PCI Express interface to ensure the integrity and stability of GEN3 signal

2. Complete EMI shielding structure, including the cable joints are covered
To prevent the interference of radio waves and the health of the human body due to leakage

3. Compared with the minimum requirements of the PCIE x16 minimum 25W power supply, and 3M 12V*10 lines (2A=25w)

Our rated power: 12V*12 lines (2.4A=28.8w)

(Other technical products currently on the market fail to meet the minimum 25W regulations)
Note: This calculation is based on the AWG wire used in the chassis, #30 safe current = 0.2A, maximum 0.228A,
Therefore, this product does not support any device that exceeds 40w, but does not provide power sockets, such as 45~75w drawing and display cards.

More PCIE power technology comparisons http://www.liheat.com.tw/en/hot_286071.html

A.type

D.type

B.type

A.B. type

D.type

Last edited:

yawacool

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Li-Heat
Feb 1, 2017
www.liheat.com.tw
Can the 57mm cable run a card without an additional power outlet?

As long as the TDP exceeds 35W of the PCIE card
No additional power supply
Are not used
Contains 3M amphenol all do not work
If there are special needs
Contact amphenol
Because of his process
You can replace a larger diameter power cable (for example, 20AWG)

Reactions: Ceros_X

blubblob

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 26, 2016
Unfortunately I don't have the horizontal clearance for a D.Type.
Is there a lot of cable buckling in the setup displayed in the A.type 300mm picture?
From the picture it looks like the mainboard is pretty flat on the ground - which is pretty much everything I'm looking for - but it's hard to tell due to perspective. All the other measurements should theoretically fit going by your schematics.

If you need a lower height
You can select D.type

A.type 300mm

D.type 300mm

B.type 300mm

yawacool

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Li-Heat
Feb 1, 2017
www.liheat.com.tw
Unfortunately I don't have the horizontal clearance for a D.Type.
Is there a lot of cable buckling in the setup displayed in the A.type 300mm picture?
From the picture it looks like the mainboard is pretty flat on the ground - which is pretty much everything I'm looking for - but it's hard to tell due to perspective. All the other measurements should theoretically fit going by your schematics.

From the photo point of view need to bend twice

yawacool

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Li-Heat
Feb 1, 2017
www.liheat.com.tw
@yawacool

I couldn't find a spec / data sheet for your 30cm risers. Can you please share the interconnect attenuation (loss) and end-to-end jitter values at PCIe GEN3 speeds ?

We do not have such a data report
We only have videos that use GPU tests
(3Dmark11 and Gpu-z)
for reference

Do you believe
We have customers holding our products
Use the signal simulator to test
We asked for a test report with it
It refused to give us
Later customers
Give it the order to us

If you have such a test instrument
Willing to give us free testing
We will provide free samples

The condition is that you must publish the test data here

Reactions: Soul_Est

firewolfy

Master of Cramming
Nov 12, 2015
Just to add to the discussion. I am using one of the new 300mm long 57mm wide cables. IT is the B-type. Has been in my computer for about a week. Running general web stuff, and some moderate gaming. No issues and has been running as gen 3, so good news from my end at this point.

yawacool

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Li-Heat
Feb 1, 2017
www.liheat.com.tw
Just to add to the discussion. I am using one of the new 300mm long 57mm wide cables. IT is the B-type. Has been in my computer for about a week. Running general web stuff, and some moderate gaming. No issues and has been running as gen 3, so good news from my end at this point.

Thank you for using feedback

We are developing pci-e X4 to X4
Width of about 25mm 12V = 2.8A (30AWG * 14)
Support for PCI-E SSD and Thunderbolt 3 (40G) expansion cards.....
Please keep an eye on us

HeroXLazer

King of Cable Management
Sep 11, 2016
Thank you for using feedback

We are developing pci-e X4 to X4
Width of about 25mm 12V = 2.8A (30AWG * 14)
Support for PCI-E SSD and Thunderbolt 3 (40G) expansion cards.....
Please keep an eye on us
Where should I put the eye? Do you have an address? :)

Last edited:

Colinreay

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 28, 2016
Hi, @yawacool, I had a question about the mounting hole placement for the Female socket of the riser cable that plugs into the GPU. Is there a drawing for it that shows dimensions?

Reactions: yawacool

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Very promising ! I've collected a few non-working PCIe extenders by now, this does interest me.

Reactions: yawacool