Taobao.com shopping/shipping guide & FAQ (Superbuy.com)

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Please use translation to English, this is an English-speaking forum.
In Chinese: 请使用英文翻译,这是一个英文论坛。

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
Just been directed to this by @EdZ, as I'm looking to see if I can get a Coolfish S3 Plus shipped to me in the UK

mtspark

Trash Compacter
Apr 18, 2018
Yeah I'm trying to buy that case as well, pulled the trigger, hopefully I did it right was $58.63. Hopefully shipping isnt to bad to usa.

Edit- they told me it's not available but I think its cause I didnt say what color fan I wanted so I'm waiting to hear back.

Edit-It's out of stock, which it wasnt when I put my order in, doesnt make much sense. Getting a refund cause I dont want cables lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arboreal

mtspark

Trash Compacter
Apr 18, 2018
They refunded me and I changed it out, make sure to order from metalfish themselves not a secondary seller. I recieved the case a few weeks ago, no problems through customs. Though the metal side panel is a little warped when tightened down its fine. Recieved 2 window glass panels which I will probably use. Had the misfortune of killing my 1700 and board seemingly when transferring between cases, made other thread in general. Will be buying a 3700x and gigabyte x570i soon to replace.

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
Thanks for that, I had heard that the side panels were warped on occasion.
I have this S3 Plus link from here on SFFN, is that the correct supplier?
Where are you based, and which agent did you use?
Sorry to hear about your dead 1700, the new CPU/motherboard combo sounds great!

mtspark

Trash Compacter
Apr 18, 2018
@Arboreal yes that's from metal fish, I had searched on taobao and found that secondary seller by accident. I think I spent 130 in total from superbuy, they were very helpful in making sure that the case was what I was getting. Shipping time was very fast like 4 days or so, I'm in the US. Im sure you could pay less for longer shipping. New board/cpu coming friday.

Reactions: Arboreal

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
Thanks @mtspark , it looks I'm going in the right direction. ?
I'll sign up with Superbuy tomorrow, it's nealy midnight now in the UK.
I will go for a slower reliable service, I think.

Ggood to hear you get 3 panels. I'd prefer 2 alu and and 1 acrylic.

I need to sell some older kit to get and ITX board for my Skylake test CPU, which I can do while the S3 is on the way.
If it's that good, I may put my main i5 8400 ITX rig in ther, but will need a shorter GPU too..
What have you got coming?
Exciting times!