Discussion Does anyone own a Warhead Sans MK2? (Sans water-cooled happy box 2)

shhan9088

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jul 13, 2021
I've seen many build in the first version (i think?) of the Sans, but I have yet to see a build in the MK2.
Does anyone own the Sans MK2?
How is the finishing of the case?
Did you use SFX or ATX power supply?
Does it look as nice as the rendered images on taobao, since I have yet to see a real image of them?
Did you get the Mesh, Glass or Aluminum side pannels or do you get all three from buying the case?
Is there any other direct way of getting this case without having to use Superbuy?

I am aware that the warhead maker is in this form, and I am wondering if I can buy directly from them rather than having to use Superbuy.

taobao link: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=586712197113

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Its still on prototype stage, as mentioned in their timeline in the page. Seems prototype will finish on 15 July and they are planning to deliver the first batch in 15 August.

Reactions: shhan9088

jakejm79

Average Stuffer
Mar 22, 2021
Do we have any update on this. The Taobao page lists in stock (on the shelf) and shipping in 10 days. But I'm told by other sources that it is preorder still.

shhan9088

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jul 13, 2021
But I'm told by other sources that it is preorder still
Yeah it's still a preorder. I pre-ordered expecting the release to be on the 15th of Augest as displayed on the taobao page, but then it got delayed to the 30th, then some time in September... So I decided to cancel the pre order and get a different case...

shhan9088

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jul 13, 2021
update on this
This is also the post THE warhead guy made. You will probably get the quickest updates there

jakejm79

Average Stuffer
Mar 22, 2021
Thanks for the update, I had posted there (tho a different question) and hadn't heard anything.

Shame its been delayed so long, was really my first choice, seems there is a bunch of similar cases that are still MIA that were meant to be released end of this year (Dan A4 H2O, Acat X Pro, etc).
I guess it's time to order a Meshilicious as a place holder.