Stalled Sparrow-MQ5 5.5L One-piece aluminum

COOJ

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 31, 2020
We have completed delivery of the first batch and the next batch will be delivered in April.
Here are some photos from the purchasers.
cooj.cc

Last edited:

metalhand

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 12, 2022
I just handed on my MQ5 . every thing is good but I can't open some hexagon screw on side panel support frame. It seem to be screwed so tighten and cant open by included screwdriver . It really make me annoying.

COOJ

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 31, 2020
I just handed on my MQ5 . every thing is good but I can't open some hexagon screw on side panel support frame. It seem to be screwed so tighten and cant open by included screwdriver . It really make me annoying.
It should be that the power screwdriver we use has too much force, I'm very sorry! Please try to use a larger screwdriver so that it is easier to apply force.

picov

Chassis Packer
Oct 28, 2018
Starting from many months ago, the shipping date on the website continue to shift over time due to various reasons.
Can you post a news to this forum when the product will be REALLY ready to ship?
Thank you.

Last edited:

COOJ

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 31, 2020
Starting from many months ago, the shipping date on the website continue to shift over time due to various reasons.
Can you post a news to this forum when the product will be REALLY ready to ship?
Thank you.
It has been packed and shipped to international express transit.

Reactions: shilezi

oasis1991

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2021
which color is this that i need to pick in the site?

also i havee error

This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again.

Last edited:

COOJ

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 31, 2020
which color is this that i need to pick in the site?

also i havee error

This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again.
Please send me a private message to your address, I need to check if it is available for shipping.
All three colors of MQ5 are now in stock.

RenG

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 17, 2016
Looks like I dodged a bullet on this one. Almost ordered this case. What a shame because the case looks amazing.

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
Yes, I am the customer from December 2021 that has fully paid and has yet to receive my case which has been discontinued. I have contacted Cooj numerous times and it has been over a month since there was any communication, and that message was that would ship in July, we are now in August. I opted to be patient and wait for the case rather than a refund but this is now seeming very much like the Dune Case scam from Indigegogo. Not one case was shipped and the Seller moved to Bali with millions. Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: shilezi