Discussion Sliger SM570 - Cooling options beyond AIO/Water Cooling

Scytes

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Aug 12, 2020
Ello',

As the title says - I bought an SM570 and I just stupidly realized that a 240mm AIO will NOT pass TSA inspection for non-checked baggage due to the fluid amount. I'm looking for some suggestions to maximize the cooling in this style case outside of using the 240mm AIO.

Of course I'm already looking at the usual suspects for fans - but I'm curious as to any THICC options for fans beyond a 25mm that may produce better CFM?

AMv8-1day

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 13, 2017
I believe most users haven't had a problem with AIOs considering they're sealed.
Obviously, you could crack open and re-seal an AIO, plus, your average TSA mall cop has absolutely no idea what they're looking at... But it's all security theater anyway, so YMMV regardless.

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
AIOs go through security just fine. This question is asked on the /r/sffpc subreddit once a month.

Scytes

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Aug 12, 2020
AIOs go through security just fine. This question is asked on the /r/sffpc subreddit once a month.
Well that makes me a dumbass for not being able to find it ^^" My apologies as I was a bit drunk when I posted this.

Scytes

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Aug 12, 2020
Any links for verifying this by the way? I also have Pre-Check so I can get away with some things thankfully, maybe this will be one of them.