Concept Sliger "G": A4-like layout with water cooling and optional bifurcation

Questors

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 28, 2018
Any updates as to when this will be available, @KSliger? Or more pics?

I like this case. It's very nice and I also appreciate the front IO. I know others don't, but it is useful. I prefer useful over constantly having to go the back of the case to use USB ports for flash drives and the like.

If I may, USB C would be great on the front IO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Biowarejak

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
I like this case. It's very nice and I also appreciate the front IO. I know others don't, but it is useful. I prefer useful over constantly having to go the back of the case to use USB ports for flash drives and the like.

If I may, USB C would be great on the front IO.

Will have USB C.

Only problem is the USB C connectors vary so much between motherboards, currently working on sourcing an adapter for the Type E to 19-Pin.

Like this but the other way, E Female to 19P Male.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/USB...in-20Pin-Cable-20cm-for-ASUS/32845276572.html

Any thoughts about making this three slot to support THICC video cards?

Yes! This and the SM550 have a 3 slot version for either 3 slot GPUs, or 2 slot + extra card with bifurcation riser.

Apologies on the delay on this case and the SM550. Our existing customers bought out all our production through early January.

raldian

Chassis Packer
Sep 5, 2018
Yes! This and the SM550 have a 3 slot version for either 3 slot GPUs, or 2 slot + extra card with bifurcation riser.

Apologies on the delay on this case and the SM550. Our existing customers bought out all our production through early January.

Nice, looking forward to this case

Reactions: xSDMx

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
This case is not going to see further development.

Has been replaced by the SM570 and SM580 in the other thread.

https://smallformfactor.net/forum/t...ts-with-air-and-liquid-cooling-variants.6789/

Learned a lot in designing this case, then even more on the SM550, and all of that was put into practice on the 570/580. This case was unfortunately victim of a lot of timing and production issues, an OEM project that failed, the front panel board becoming obsolete and expensive to get a replacement for, and then discovering better ways to design this layout.

Apologies to all, thank you for your support and ideas on this.