Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

TMatzelle60

Average Stuffer
Aug 10, 2019
Oh ok I wasn't sure the manual shows only 1 set of mounting rails I guess there is 2 for 280 and 240

So I can use the H100i Pro no problem

TheLobsterHatMan

Cable Smoosher
May 20, 2019
Decided to do a little mod to my SM560. "Copper" top! I think it came out great

More pics:

kevindd992002

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 19, 2018
As for the debur mark issue, you're right because I didn't even notice it until I turned on my eagle eye. I would love a replacement but the problem is my original shipping address was my CA hotel when I was there last July. Now that I have the case with me in the Philippines, I'm not sure what are our options? Thanks.

@KSliger , just following up on this concern. Thanks.

rustyspoon

Efficiency Noob
Oct 15, 2019
Question did anything ever come of a UK / European supplier for these cases (especially the SF580).
I see it is density who apparently do not ship to the UK :(

Guessing currently no UK supplier.....guess can blame this on darn Brexit too.

I see a comment on some restrictions on 280mm AIO sizes, what exactly is this restriction (have an EVGA 280mm AIO). Reading the x62 fits and think the evga is slightly narrower so guessing should be ok.

Also has anyone done much testing on the impact of the vented vs. acrylic on temps / noise for GPU?

Last edited:

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
@KSliger , just following up on this concern. Thanks.

Please send an email to support@sliger.com, can get a replacement sent.

Question did anything ever come of a UK / European supplier for these cases (especially the SF580).

I see it is density who apparently do not ship to the UK :(

Guessing currently no UK supplier.....guess can blame this on darn Brexit too.

I see a comment on some restrictions on 280mm AIO sizes, what exactly is this restriction (have an EVGA 280mm AIO). Reading the x62 fits and think the evga is slightly narrower so guessing should be ok.

Also has anyone done much testing on the impact of the vented vs. acrylic on temps / noise for GPU?

Not sure what the deal with Brexit disrupting shipments to UK is. Seems unnecessary and petty IMO.

If you are in UK please check out on our site, and we will retroactively (as in refunds/extra parts) try and get the best deal possible for you.

Not going to leave our UK homies hanging regardless of agreement or disagreement with what is happening.

@Allhopeforhumanity is going to test a 280mm EVGA CLC AIO in his SM580. Might wait for what he sees. That is the only AIO I do not own.

The problem is the radiators with square corners like the Corsair H115i RGB Pro. They hit the ball stud on the front top of the case.

Vented might be a bit better for min/max of your temperatures.

@KSliger May I ask if a 25mm fan fits with the Asetek 645LT at the bottom of a SM550? Thanks a lot!

Will not be able to get a 92mm x 25mm fan onto the Asetek 92mm AIO in the bottom of the SM550/SM560.

rustyspoon

Efficiency Noob
Oct 15, 2019
Not sure what the deal with Brexit disrupting shipments to UK is. Seems unnecessary and petty IMO.

If you are in UK please check out on our site, and we will retroactively (as in refunds/extra parts) try and get the best deal possible for you.

Not going to leave our UK homies hanging regardless of agreement or disagreement with what is happening.

Vented might be a bit better for min/max of your temperatures.

Thanks!
Yep, have the EVGA CLC in hand, and just waiting for the SM580 to ship. I'll let you know as soon as I do @rustyspoon .
Legend.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Thanks a lot! And, any "unofficial" way to install a 120mm AIO with a slim fan (43mm total) on the bottom of the SM550 and the SM560?

I have absolutely no idea if it is possible. I know I can get a 120mm radiator into the bottom fan position but iut kinks the tubes. You could probably make something work if you drilled out the rivets to the center spine, and then installed nuts/screws in place of them? I honestly do not know and would not offically endorse anything.

Reactions: fabio

JaPeMo

Average Stuffer
Jan 26, 2019
These are both thoughts I had when working on it.

Might be better to do an updated version of Cerberus with the ability to swap out the rear panels to allow for standard mATX layout or for a 2x 280mm layout.

See this mod example in an X:

Maybe like this mod, with 2 Alphacool XT45-280 in a Jonsbo UMX3?

I think that dont do a SM580 V2 is an error. Cerberus have a classic hardware design, SM5X0s have a sandwich hardware design... When I read yor post about a possible V2 ? ... but after cencelled... ?

I hope that with 590 don't have same problems like a Cerberus and SM580 with 280 rads. You lost a lot of buyers. Good luck

Reactions: Nanook

Springs113

Case Bender
Aug 19, 2019
It could be your riser cable that's causing this issue. Had it happen to me in a phanteks case, it drove me insane until I read somewhere of a user having the same issue.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
I have absolutely no idea if it is possible. I know I can get a 120mm radiator into the bottom fan position but iut kinks the tubes. You could probably make something work if you drilled out the rivets to the center spine, and then installed nuts/screws in place of them? I honestly do not know and would not offically endorse anything.
Of course. was just a thought. :)
BTW, I was wondering why there is no AIO bracket for the SM550. A radiator with a slim fan can easily fit! Any plan for this?
Sorry man for all the questions! SO excited but I really cannot decide between them! :D

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
@KSliger I've seen that Density propose in the spare parts also the bracket for the bifurcation riser. Do you give this option as well on your website?
Thank you!

Reactions: CountNoctua