Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Gotcha, screw are for is60 v2...zip ties will save my day..:)
I used these screws and mounted the fan like this.

I went with hex socket because I could get the allen wrench through the top fan hole easily.

Reactions: Allhopeforhumanity

TMatzelle60

Average Stuffer
Aug 10, 2019
Anyone here or can Sliger Rep help with best setup with this setup

i7 9700K (Corsair H100i Pro)
EVGA RTX 2080ti XC Gaming

---- No OC done other then turbo boost and whatever the gpu does automatically

Motherboard Side Panel will be Windowed and GPU Will be vented will have 2 120mm fans at bottom and my 240mm rad at top how would I setup fans.

Should I intake from bottom and exhaust from top?

Also what if I did 2 vented side panels?

Sorry for all the questions this is my first beastly SFF pc and im worried about heat and all

shadowfear

Cable Smoosher
Dec 11, 2018
www.density.sk

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
I've another question about SM550.

Do you think my GTX 1080 ti Gaming X will fit insde a SM550 as it's dimensions are 290x140x51 please?
I interested about width value of 51mm on GPU..;)

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
That's cool ! Do you think if something like 1.5mm wider would fit too ? Thinking about buying a SM550 but not sure if my Asus Strix RX 56 (2.5 slot) would fit with vented side panels...
I've another question about SM550.

Do you think my GTX 1080 ti Gaming X will fit insde a SM550 as it's dimensions are 290x140x51 please?
I interested about width value of 51mm on GPU..;)
I summon all mighty @KSliger about one very important question about gpu width compatibility..:)
What is your reference point of the 50mm gpu width (I mean sm550), please? Is it pcie bracket? Rear of PCB? Rear back plate?

I doubt it’s from back plate as most card has different thermal pad and back plate thickness.

In fact it’s an important info to know as most gpu manufacturer are taking back plate thickness in their description..:)

Jibbajabbawockers

Average Stuffer
May 2, 2019
Anyone here or can Sliger Rep help with best setup with this setup

i7 9700K (Corsair H100i Pro)
EVGA RTX 2080ti XC Gaming

---- No OC done other then turbo boost and whatever the gpu does automatically

Motherboard Side Panel will be Windowed and GPU Will be vented will have 2 120mm fans at bottom and my 240mm rad at top how would I setup fans.

Should I intake from bottom and exhaust from top?

Also what if I did 2 vented side panels?

Sorry for all the questions this is my first beastly SFF pc and im worried about heat and all
With my SM580 I, I originally had both windowed panels with my 240mm AIO (corsair h100i Platinum) fans set to pull in air from up top and my 140mm fan on the bottom set to exhaust the air out of the bottom of the case ( I only I have 1 fan on the bottom since the other spot is occupied by a 3.5" hard drive).

Temps with both window panels were higher than I'd have liked on the GPU especially ( I have an EVGA 2080 Ti XC2 ) but switching the GPU side to a vented panel made a huge difference. Using both vented panels would probably help temps too- I'm guessing in that case you're want to go with a negative pressure setup with all fans set to exhaust, thereby drawing in outside air through both panels.

TMatzelle60

Average Stuffer
Aug 10, 2019
With my SM580 I, I originally had both windowed panels with my 240mm AIO (corsair h100i Platinum) fans set to pull in air from up top and my 140mm fan on the bottom set to exhaust the air out of the bottom of the case ( I only I have 1 fan on the bottom since the other spot is occupied by a 3.5" hard drive).

Temps with both window panels were higher than I'd have liked on the GPU especially ( I have an EVGA 2080 Ti XC2 ) but switching the GPU side to a vented panel made a huge difference. Using both vented panels would probably help temps too- I'm guessing in that case you're want to go with a negative pressure setup with all fans set to exhaust, thereby drawing in outside air through both panels.

So with a vented GPU side and a Windowed CPU side what would u suggest? Because that's what my setup will be

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
Not sure if it's been posted here, but EK is currently clearing out Phoenix stock and they have 40% off them - so you can get the radiator/pump/res combo for very cheap directly from them.

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
So with a vented GPU side and a Windowed CPU side what would u suggest? Because that's what my setup will be
Target will be to get max exhaust, especially on hot gpu air..My advice will be to go full exhaust on both bottom and top fan, in full negative airflow.

Reactions: rfarmer

Borafuzzle

Average Stuffer
Jun 7, 2019
Target will be to get max exhaust, especially on hot gpu air..My advice will be to go full exhaust on both bottom and top fan, in full negative airflow.
In my SM570 (both vented) with 3700x, Corsair H100i as intake, Zotac 1070 and two Noctua NF-P12 1700 RPM as exhaust on the bottom, I am getting no more than 75 C on CPU during a stress test and 72 C or less for the GPU. Using the AIO as intake will always result in in lower CPU temperatures while using it as exhaust will give lower GPU temperatures.

Reactions: TMatzelle60

TMatzelle60

Average Stuffer
Aug 10, 2019
In my SM570 (both vented) with 3700x, Corsair H100i as intake, Zotac 1070 and two Noctua NF-P12 1700 RPM as exhaust on the bottom, I am getting no more than 75 C on CPU during a stress test and 72 C or less for the GPU. Using the AIO as intake will always result in in lower CPU temperatures while using it as exhaust will give lower GPU temperatures.

Def want lower CPU temps. So by doing that my GPU temps will raise little bit since the warmer air from the rad will enter the GPU but then the bottom exhaust will pull out all the air

@KSliger what do you think? With the H100i Pro, 9700K and RTX 2080 Ti XC Gaming by EVGA. Having the CPU windowed and GPU vented.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
@KSliger , do you have any comments on my post?

Do you huys have any comments on my setup? This has bottom to top airflow and both side panels are unvented.

Would converting the top fans to pull (instead of push) be fine for performance? I'm thinking of doing that to cover some of the ugly Noctua color and give more slack for the AIO tubes so that I can route them to the left of the PSU, then under it, and eventually on the CPU socket.

Sorry missed this one. You should be fine to use those fans as pull, and it would definitely help with the tube slack so they can be routed around the PSU as intended.