Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

raiistar

Caliper Novice
Jul 19, 2019
Curious, would there be room for this?

But yeah that's a tight build. Maximized all the nooks and crannies. :)

thats the space im talking about. Hope that helps. Kind of only works if you have your tubes coming out the other way and use the pigtail cables tho

Reactions: CountNoctua

Navy8or

Caliper Novice
May 9, 2019
The 2 bottom fans are used via Y-splitter and plugged into system fan header.
The 2 top fans and pump are connected via 3-way fan splitter into CPU fan header.

The chipset fan has its dedicated slot right below the tiny fan.

That makes much more sense. So once I get the pump I now have the cpu fan header available to use. So I could feasibly set up the three 120mm fans off the sys header and the 92mm fan off the cpu header right? Where does the pump connect to? I don’t see a pump header anywhere in the board manual. Sorry for so many questions.

raiistar

Caliper Novice
Jul 19, 2019
That makes much more sense. So once I get the pump I now have the cpu fan header available to use. So I could feasibly set up the three 120mm fans off the sys header and the 92mm fan off the cpu header right? Where does the pump connect to? I don’t see a pump header anywhere in the board manual. Sorry for so many questions.
The alphacool cable is a 3 pin fan cable and that's it. The 2 radiator fans and the 3 pin from the alphacool are connected to my cpu fan header via the 3 way splitter.

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019

The most challenging build I've ever done. Custom pslate cables on the way.
Awesome build, glad folks are trying the Eisbaer LT block. How loud is it under load? Are you not using a reservoir and just filling the radiator up top with water?
I'm really interested in how loud the DC-LT pump gets. It should be theoretically possible to get a 120mm rad an dfan under the PSU, but honestly looking at how crowded the case is that seems like madness.

raiistar

Caliper Novice
Jul 19, 2019
Awesome build, glad folks are trying the Eisbaer LT block. How loud is it under load? Are you not using a reservoir and just filling the radiator up top with water?
I'm really interested in how loud the DC-LT pump gets. It should be theoretically possible to get a 120mm rad an dfan under the PSU, but honestly looking at how crowded the case is that seems like madness.
The pump is pretty much inaudible. I filled it outside and put the filled loop back in.

Nugget

Trash Compacter
Mar 9, 2019
Have any 550/560 owners managed to fit a 25mm tall fan over an Asetek 645LT? I'm not sure it's possible due to cable routing.

3dl1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 6, 2019
thanks for the coupon ! still, i wish there was a colour option on the anti-vandal switch, black would look better when paired with white panels.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
thanks for the coupon ! still, i wish there was a colour option on the anti-vandal switch, black would look better when paired with white panels.

Agreed. I went ahead and ordered mine and asked if it can be shipped without one with partial refund or swapped for black. Never hurts to ask!

3dl1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 6, 2019
Agreed. I went ahead and ordered mine and asked if it can be shipped without one with partial refund or swapped for black. Never hurts to ask!

Can they do that ? Frankly, i have not ordered mine yet, these little details keep me from deciding. For a while i almost ordered the ncase m1, but the gpu thermals are better in a sandwich layout, and i like the robust look that the sliger cases have. It is not that i will use the system for gpu heavy tasks, but still. Also, my graphic card has an unique blue metallic finish and i would like to show it!

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Can they do that ? Frankly, i have not ordered mine yet, these little details keep me from deciding. For a while i almost ordered the ncase m1, but the gpu thermals are better in a sandwich layout, and i like the robust look that the sliger cases have. It is not that i will use the system for gpu heavy tasks, but still. Also, my graphic card has an unique blue metallic finish and i would like to show it!

They may do it, those parts can be bought separately as extras from the website. Worst case if they can't, then cancel the order. I just didn't want to miss out on another coupon lol