Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

Navy8or

Caliper Novice
May 9, 2019
@thoughtfix do you think this combo could fit in the front of the case? Between the GPU and the front, with the pump jutting out at the bottom. You'd obviously be limited by GPU length a little...

I’m not sure there will be enough space. You got about 2 in from the center spine to the outside of the case and another 2 in from the end of a 10.5 in GPU to the front wall of the case. That reservoir is over 3 inches wide so idk how you’d get it mounted in there without some serious creativity.

Right now I’m trying to find something (maybe custom made) that can fit in the front panel of the case where the SATA drive would go. There’s 22mm of space up there which no readily available res seems to fit unfortunately.

Reactions: DrHudacris

wsgroves

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 20, 2019
Ahh thx. looks great, are custom cables the best way to clean up and make space in sffpc builds?
They can be but personally I usually find them unnecessary. The cables that come with the SF750 are already short enough as it is. I had 0 issues with too much cable in the 550 and 560.

kevindd992002

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 19, 2018
IDK, maybe he changed his mind? You can always reach out to them,see if they can give you a partial refund? Worst thing that'll happen is they say no

Right, yeah. I just emailed them. I was actually emailing them a couple of times now, without any response, regarding my order :(

kaiyoti

What's an ITX?
Apr 10, 2016
They havent been responsive for the past 4 days unfortunately. As a result I couldn't cancel my order before the case shipped out.

kevindd992002

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 19, 2018
Yeah, I know they're all busy with all the orders that came in but it's hurting their business. KSliger assured me that there won't be any problems with the case being delivered to the hotel where I'm staying on or before August 2. I'm not from the US and will be here only until next week (August 3 morning flight) so I'm starting to worry about the timeline.

thoughtfix

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
I’m not sure there will be enough space. You got about 2 in from the center spine to the outside of the case and another 2 in from the end of a 10.5 in GPU to the front wall of the case. That reservoir is over 3 inches wide so idk how you’d get it mounted in there without some serious creativity.

Right now I’m trying to find something (maybe custom made) that can fit in the front panel of the case where the SATA drive would go. There’s 22mm of space up there which no readily available res seems to fit unfortunately.

Yeah @ermac318 - Navy8or is on the money here. On a 570, there just isn't enough thickness.

kmnjh

Case Bender
Jul 28, 2019
Yeah, I know they're all busy with all the orders that came in but it's hurting their business. KSliger assured me that there won't be any problems with the case being delivered to the hotel where I'm staying on or before August 2. I'm not from the US and will be here only until next week (August 3 morning flight) so I'm starting to worry about the timeline.
Literally joined just to respond to this lol.

I've had better luck with the support and sales email than the orders email. I think they have a dedicated person for those? Idk the guy seems to reply within a day-ish. Ordered another 550 on Friday (Custom color, CHROME!!) and he got back to me in like 20 minutes. YMMV, but its worth a shot.

Bruzur

Cable Smoosher
Jul 3, 2019
Is there a chance of a push-pull configuration (on an AIO) working inside the SM580? I would assume it’s not likely, but the thought had crossed my mind.

Navy8or

Caliper Novice
May 9, 2019
You guys can also call them. I realize that may not be the best solution for people outside the U.S., but for those that are here, they are incredibly helpful over the phone.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Is there a chance of a push-pull configuration (on an AIO) working inside the SM580? I would assume it’s not likely, but the thought had crossed my mind.

Using slim fans top and bottom, yes with most rads. If the aio rad slim enough, you could potentially have slims on one side and standard on the other. Remember in the SM580, certain 280mm are not compatible, but may fit with fans above rad.

Reactions: Bruzur