Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
No, I was looking to know if any of them had a header on the motherboard to plug the SM580's front panel USB-C into if I went with the option in which the front panel USB's each have their own separate connector.
All the itx x570 boards so far lack the 3.1 internal header. You want the 19 pin only front panel for any of the boards

Last edited:
Reactions: Sahaj and Bioforce

kevindd992002

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 19, 2018
The SM570/80 are able to use 240/280mm AIOs respectively along with fans on the bottom.

I see. So AIO on top and exhaust fans on the bottom, you mean? I'm probably ok with just 240mm because I'm trying to make everything smaller as this build is for my sister.

@KSliger

If I pre-order a 570, when will I approximstely get it? I'm from the Philippines and will be in California for 2 weeks starting July 19 so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it by then?

Also, will the 570 be able to fit (shipping box and all) in a big luggage?

Last edited:
Reactions: jaro

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Sorry, but could you elaborate on this a bit more? Are you saying that there’s a way to put the usb c plug into the 19 pin header??

You want the middle option for Ryzen, the one on the right for certain Intel. The middle option connects both the type A and Type C to the 19 pin header.

CantingSoup

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 2, 2018
I see. So AIO on too and exhaust fans on the bottom, you mean? I'm probably ok with just 240mm because I'm trying to make everything smaller as this build is for my sister.

@KSliger

If I pre-order a 570, when will I approximstely get it? I'm from the Philippines and will be in California for 2 weeks starting July 19 so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it by then?

Also, will the 570 be able to fit (shipping box and all) in a big luggage?
Yes, AIO too with exhaust fans on the bottom.

Bioforce

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 31, 2018
Got it. I think I'm going with the SM570, just to be on the smaller scale of things.

Is it recommended to get both panels vented though?

For the 550 and 560 going with both panels vented and all fans configured as exhaust gave the best temps. However, we don't know if that's necessarily still true for the 570 and 580 since they are larger and intended to be used with liquid cooling setups. Ksliger supposedly will be publishing test results with different cooling setups sometime in the next week, so we will have to wait a little before we know for sure what the optimal panel setup is. Most likely going vented with fans as exhaust is going to be best though.

Alexnader

Trash Compacter
Jun 27, 2019

You want the middle option for Ryzen, the one on the right for certain Intel. The middle option connects both the type A and Type C to the 19 pin header.
Only certain Intel boards ? Does the AsRock Phantom ITX have it ? If not, should I be getting the No IO panel ? Or does the 19 pin also work for Intel, and that's the one I should be getting ?

dfsaqwe

Cable Smoosher
Jun 12, 2019
i was hoping to do a custom loop in a 580 but i'm starting to doubt if this possible. just not sure where you can fit a pump in there. seems like not enough room for an apogee drive either.