SKYREACH 4 MINI (S4M)

KepKe

Average Stuffer
Mar 20, 2017
This is random, but I feel like an externally powered back-to-back tower-like design could be a natural second product for NFC. I mean basically an S4M folded in half or a variant of that, perhaps without 1080 Ti support, but with a basement for the DC-DC. It's more cube-like vs. tall and slim, which some people prefer. I feel like there's demand for a product like this but it just doesn't exist for some reason. CustomMod makes a few cases with that general configuration, but they have occasional QC issues and aren't generally up to Lian Li quality. And the Hutzy XS was abandoned, so there aren't any premium options for people looking for a tiny tower. Just a thought for the distant future, I know currently Josh's focus is on the new S4M.

You mean this?
https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/ccd-mi-6-case-performance-in-less-than-7l.1091/

JoeyAzul

Caliper Novice
Oct 22, 2017
Look what showed up today

edit: oh sh*t, how do we upload photos again?

Reactions: Biowarejak

Aleksihvon

Efficiency Noob
Jan 19, 2018
You should've gotten an order id as soon as you purchased it. It's in the email they send you confirming it.
Only thing i got was an paypal transaction completed mail. however the mail asking about the shipment info i did get which say's this at the bottom "You are receiving this email because your email address is associated with an order placed for a NFC-SYSTEMS Skyreach 4 Mini enclosure." So i'm guessing my order has gone trough. Maybe they're having trouble with email. i'm using hotmail if that could be an issue. checked my junk folder too, nothing.

EDIT: Got my order id it's on its way.

Last edited:

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
Original poster
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
Anyone know if the zotac 1080 mini will fit in these cases with the carbon fiber bezel without modding?

Yes, absolutely. It fits in the stock chassis too perfectly.

I have a configurations page on my website too linked from the Skyreach 4 MINI page:

http://nfc-systems.com/boms

I'm still updating it but should be done today.

****REGARDING ORDER NUMBERS*****

So the way I understand how it works, is that entire huge batches are processed and shipped at a time. So it's not like when people were ordering through me and I could only get out a small number a day.

So orders up to #1636, (or JAN 10) shipped at the same time and the only things standing between you and your MINI now is distance. Basically what I am saying is order number is irrelevant other than to see if you were in the first batch or not.

Peace

seto

Caliper Novice
Nov 26, 2017
Yes, absolutely. It fits in the stock chassis too perfectly.

I have a configurations page on my website too linked from the Skyreach 4 MINI page:

http://nfc-systems.com/boms

I'm still updating it but should be done today.

****REGARDING ORDER NUMBERS*****

So the way I understand how it works, is that entire huge batches are processed and shipped at a time. So it's not like when people were ordering through me and I could only get out a small number a day.

So orders up to #1636, (or JAN 10) shipped at the same time and the only things standing between you and your MINI now is distance. Basically what I am saying is order number is irrelevant other than to see if you were in the first batch or not.

Peace

Thanks @Josh | NFC! #1179

Revamp

Cable Smoosher
Aug 3, 2017
I just got shipping confirmation today. The hype is too real. Means I need to bust my ass tweaking my new build and getting all my files moved over and organized. Also need to order a second 1tb 960 m.2 :cool: