(Austin/Morris Mini, City Hunter)

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network

Boya BY-MM1 microphone (reviews as being on par with the $20 more expensive Rode VideoMicro!)
Canon EF-S 18-55 IS (image stabilisation FTW, should save a lot more of my photos from events from the blurry death.)

darksidecookie

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 1, 2016
this summer i'll be doing more paid design, renders and vr development from home so my 10 year old 22" vga monitor and literally taped together mouse and keyboard aren't really cutting it any more. So it's time to upgrade the peripherals :D, the keyboard arrived today.
Still waiting on the mouse (mx master s2) and monitor (lg 38uc99) that should have been here already, looking at you amazon.

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
Nighthawk Carbon headphones. I've just been using them raw on my phone with Spotify. Currently deciding on a DAC/amp combo for when I actually have a PC again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phuncz and Soul_Est

Walderstorn

Average Stuffer
Apr 29, 2018
I enjoy the looks but the sound sig is not my favorite. I am sure it will be easy and not too expensive to find a good combo though.
Some day I will put my systems as well.

Reactions: Solo

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Nighthawk Carbon headphones. I've just been using them raw on my phone with Spotify. Currently deciding on a DAC/amp combo for when I actually have a PC again.

What's that "Terminator" thing on the background?

Reactions: Phuncz