Production SFFTEC Shipping Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlliBolle

Chassis Packer
Jan 14, 2020
I got an email this morning < 6am asking me for my phone number within 30 minutes or it can't be shipped (in the first 50). Of course, I was asleep in my country (UK). When I asked why he didn't have it he said I didn't fill it in on the website or in PayPal. My number *is* in PayPal and has been for years without issue. As for the website, the field wasn't required so... why would I fill that in? Why ask for it only now? Really tired of all this :')

tl;dr make sure he has a contact number for you asap.

Reactions: Phuncz

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
UPDATE

Shipped 50 orders as promised (30 requests and 20 random). Check your email for the tracking number and some important details.
3 of them failed because of shipping info issues, but I'm already in touch with those customers.
The rest will ship on Monday (I hope), will keep you updated.

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
STILL have not received a refund. It's been a "few days" @SFFTEC. Anytime you want to push that refund button in PayPal would be great.
It's because some people don't respect Paypal rules and our Terms of Use, and have opened a Dispute without asking me by email first. So my Paypal balance is negative now, please wait a few more days

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
How much shipping cost into Indonesia, I read there is many cancel order? So can I take it?

incunabula

Average Stuffer
Jun 14, 2019
It's because some people don't respect Paypal rules and our Terms of Use, and have opened a Dispute without asking me by email first. So my Paypal balance is negative now, please wait a few more days

Of course...another few days. If their experience has been anything like mine, they did send you emails with no response over weeks.

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
How much shipping cost into Indonesia, I read there is many cancel order? So can I take it?
I already have another PSU batch ready, will launch it early next week after I ship the remaining orders.
I'll try to keep the $35 shipping price, but I can't guarantee it, as I'm paying high surcharge fees right now because of Covid. Let's see...

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
120%!?!? Where are you located and how does that even work? Or do you mean 20% of your initial payment as an addition?
In my country it's generally about 25% if >100€ (21% tax + administrative cost), but once I also had to pay more tax than the package was worth (~450€ for ~350€ value). I complained, had to pay to get the package and be refunded, they did refund me soon after.

lostsupper

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020

I am also still waiting on my refund. The fault here is with you, the seller. It's not the customer's responsibility to keep your PayPal balance in the black.

Reactions: incunabula

kai535

Chassis Packer
Jul 14, 2020
Respect the rules? Paypal does hsve a time limit on shipping and it ain't 9 months later.

quaker

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 31, 2020
Thankfully I got my FEDEX tracking number as well yesterday! Good to see the progress firsthand :D

Lequu

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 19, 2020
To @Kairoz and others who have received their psu already: Could you please tell what is the product value marked on the packaging? Knowing the value would really help me with the customs here.

Reactions: OlliBolle

supremeMilo

Trash Compacter
May 3, 2019
All PSU/A4/C7 orders will DEFINITELY ship this week. P50 orders should ship early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.