Production SFFTEC Shipping Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

incunabula

Average Stuffer
Jun 14, 2019
I've received this message from SFFTEC last night:

"Your order is scheduled to ship tomorrow.
I'll send you the tracking number by Saturday, thanks for the patience.

Regards"

I got the same email, despite all my attempts to get a refund. The interesting bit is that he has already admitted that none of the orders that have supposedly gone out are actually going out in order. Now I'm meant to believe that my order is scheduled to do anything?

All we know is that barely enough units went out in no particular order to a selection of people here to convince us that they are being sent. I honestly can't believe his presence here has been tolerated this long. It has served no purpose other than to prevent people from starting the paypal disputes that they should have started months ago.

Reactions: iFight4Pi

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
paypal policy states that pre-orders are only allowed for 20 days,
so that's almost 7 months over - https://www.paypal.com/gf/smarthelp...ermit-transactions-for-pre-sale-items-faq1488

All we know is that barely enough units went out in no particular order to a selection of people here to convince us that they are being sent. I honestly can't believe his presence here has been tolerated this long. It has served no purpose other than to prevent people from starting the paypal disputes that they should have started months ago.

Comment Edited.

Last edited:

Dem0nflare

Trash Compacter
Jul 5, 2020
in fairness, i have no evidence of anything, but if my plan was to keep half of this paypal money, in order to make a good profit;

then stalling longer than the 180 days for buyer protection, & sending out a few units to convince everyone else not to start a dispute, would be an excellent plan.

i'm not saying that is his plan, as i have no evidence, but there is no doubt it would be an excellent plan.

keeping half of this paypal money is a good profit.

we've even turned against each other, by demanding disclosure of order numbers, just to make truthful comments.

truthful comment - paypal policy's time limit on pre orders is 20 days.

do i need to disclose an order number, to state that truth ???
Didn't this guy say he was watching from the sidelines? Not really being constructive. We saw the Mod Break and SFF apologized for the promises over a month ago. Submitting a refund and not getting it warrants complaint but, your seem to just be putting fuel on the fire with your "no evidence" just to be a troll.

incunabula

Average Stuffer
Jun 14, 2019
I've been active here since 2018 as @BernardoZ and shipped hundreds of orders in the past, including this same PSU. Some people seem to forget that...

Be aware that false fraud accusation is a crime, specially when it affects someone's business or personal life. I've already collected those posts, and will surely take some action if this continues after I ship. So please stop.

Sorry for the harsh post, but I had to defend myself. Call me whatever you want, but don't make nonsense assumptions. I'm just glad this will be over very soon, hopefuly this weekend...

Cancel my f-ing order then! I would like nothing more right now than to never speak of, or deal with you again.

Reactions: amalek.92

incunabula

Average Stuffer
Jun 14, 2019
Send me an email or PM today, I'm not sure who you are

I have sent you multiple emails and PMs for weeks, including today. But sure, why not a few more.

EDIT: Haha, finally replies with: "Sure, please give me a few days. Regards "

I thought my order was scheduled to ship today? The same "few days" stall as everything. Just refund the purchase in PayPal please.

Last edited:

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
UPDATE

I've just received this message from the distributor:

"Hi Bernardo.
Unfortunately, we couldn't ship all the orders this week.
Due to Covid, our employees were focused on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) shipments, so there was a short service suspension.
It is back to normal now, I am really sorry.
However, I can only ship around 50 orders tomorrow, the remaining ones will certainly be shipped on Monday.
Which ones from the list you sent me do you want to ship tomorrow? Let me know by 9am hk time please"

So if you can't wait 2 more days, send me a PM or email today with your order number (and updated address if possible).
The others will be shipped on Monday (HK time) it seems.

Please don't spam the thread, so people can see this. I already know this is another small delay, you don't have to repeat it. Sorry...

dannycpham

Trash Compacter
Mar 25, 2019
Can you ask the distributor to send the first 50 orders? I don't think I'm a part of that, but still should be the move by you @SFFTEC

Agreed. Generally orders should be sent out to the first people who supported your business unless logistics make that extremely difficult.It's almost a year for those first 50 people who ordered back in November and December and they haven't received their products yet. :/

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
Yea I could do that, and it would actually be much easier for me. But I'm trying to be supportive with those who are more rushed because they will travel early next week or whatever other reason. For those who are not watching this thread, 2 days shouldn't make much difference anyway.

Edit: just fyi, here is a little secret that might tranquilize you. Velkase will launch his cases on Monday, and lots of my customers come from him. I already have another batch ready, but I don't intend to launch it until I send all pending PSU tracking numbers. So you can imagine how much I want to send everything on early Monday, or I will lose quite some sells. I'm not saying I will sell a lot, because this whole situation might have hurt my "reputation", but it is still some income I don't want to lose...

Last edited:

GermanDrifter97

Trash Compacter
May 25, 2018
Should I be under the first 50 orders (#10318), you can postpone my shipment to monday so anyone else who wants their PSU earlier can get it. I guess shipping to Germany will take some time, so 2 days won't make a difference for me.

JohnCA

Average Stuffer
Dec 2, 2018
I already have another batch ready, but I don't intend to launch it until I send all pending PSU tracking numbers. So you can imagine how much I want to send everything on early Monday, or I will lose quite some sells.
Nice, good luck buddy. I can wait until Monday too, glad that this is almost over for you ?

Reactions: Dem0nflare

kojimagtr

Caliper Novice
Apr 24, 2020
Hello Guys,

I did my order in end of june, and got my tracking number about a week ago,

Today I received my PSU from FeDex, i'ts working properly and it was well packed, it got some buzzing from coil whine but i'ts not that audible if you're away from it,

Unfortunately customs charged me 120% >.< I Hope you guys don't get as unlucky as I did,

Some pics of the PSU, isn't anything new from what you guys already seen here,
120%!?!? Where are you located and how does that even work? Or do you mean 20% of your initial payment as an addition?

Status
Not open for further replies.