Version: 1.1
Dimension: 169mm(W)*273mm(H)*340mm(D)
Material: Top plate 3mm aluminum magnesium alloy
Front/back/bottom plate 2mm aluminum magnesium alloy
Hardware 1.5mm all black steel plate
Side plate 3mm all tempered glass
Motherboard: ITX
Drive Bay: 2*2.5 + 1*3.5
System Fan: Top: 120mm*2 (optional), Bottom: 120mm*2 (optional)
Max. CPU Cooler Height: 71mm
Radiator Support: Top 240x30mm
Max. Display Card Length: 325mm
Front I/O Port: POWER*1, USB3.1 Gen2 Type-C*1, USB3.1 Gen1 Type-A*1
PCI Expansion Slot: 2
PSU Support: SFX/SFX-L
Weight: Approximately 5kg

Pictures:

Available at: https://www.sfftec.com/shop

Last edited:

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017

I don't think so, I think SFFTEC is trying to let people know that you can get this case from him, and save the shipping/logistics/general mayhem when ordering Jonsobo cases from tobao/aliexpress.

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
I don't think so, I think SFFTEC is trying to let people know that you can get this case from him, and save the shipping/logistics/general mayhem when ordering Jonsobo cases from tobao/aliexpress.
Exactly. Also, Jonsbo haven't launched it officially outside of Asia yet (specially the Black/Grey versions), so I'm helping to sell it worldwide at a fair price.

Placed an order for an A4 just now. I'll see how it goes.
Thank you!

Reactions: NinoPecorino

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
Exactly. Also, Jonsbo haven't launched it officially outside of Asia (specially the Black/Grey versions), so I'm helping to sell it worldwide at a fair price.

That's what I figured! :)

I'm glad you're doing it and I hope you expand your product portfolio!

Reactions: SFFTEC

JohnCA

Average Stuffer
Dec 2, 2018
What's the difference between this 1.1 version and the older model?

TheBigN

What's an ITX?
New User
Dec 2, 2019
Does this come with a riser cable included? And does anyone have any information on thermals? Great looking case, I would just would like more info or benchmarks. I can't find anything easily on google.

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
What's the difference between this 1.1 version and the older model?
An extra USB type C, two new colors, and some minor aesthetic improvements.

Does this come with a riser cable included? And does anyone have any information on thermals? Great looking case, I would just would like more info or benchmarks. I can't find anything easily on google.
Yes it does, from ADT.
Most reviews available are from China/Chiphell. Here is an example of thermals benchmark on it.

zxSwifty

Cable Smoosher
Dec 31, 2019
Exactly. Also, Jonsbo haven't launched it officially outside of Asia yet (specially the Black/Grey versions), so I'm helping to sell it worldwide at a fair price.

Thank you!

The Jonsbo A4 has been available at PLE computers in Australia for about a month now. FYI for anyone in AUS looking for this case.

Last edited:

tnm1211

What's an ITX?
Jan 22, 2020
I'm interested too. When can I expect to receive the case if I order it now to deliver to CA, USA using standard delivery? And please PM me if there's any coupon for free shipping. Thanks

Wolt87

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 25, 2019
Just to give my two cents. I ordered the case on the 27th of November 2019 and received it 21st of January. Although the lead time was up to 30 days for standard shipping I can understand that because of Christmas and New Year things were delayed.

From the time the case was shipped from China, I got it within two working days in Switzerland.

Overall I'm happy with my purchase.

PlayfulPhoenix

Founder of SFF.N
SFFLAB
Chimera Industries
Gold Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Hey all,

Apologies for keeping SFFTEC's Marketplace threads locked for a while, but we wanted to step in and make sure that the various concerns community members raised with us were properly addressed. We also wanted to take this opportunity to look at our own moderation policies and determine how we can learn and improve from this incident, before we made a final decision.

We were able to get in touch with @SFFTEC and relay these reports to them, and we emphasized that vendors are expected (per our rules) to stay engaged with the community as long as they maintain threads on SFF.Network selling their stuff. This is important because we see that as the responsibility that vendors accept in exchange for leveraging the benefit of things like the Marketplace. That engagement is what ensures accountability and establishes trust for everyone who participates.

@SFFTEC has acknowledged this, and has agreed to remain active on an ongoing basis moving forward, thus bringing the threads back to compliance. As such, we will be unlocking the threads with the understanding that SFFTEC will resume activity within the week, and then remain active – that is, addressing questions at a bare minimum, and (ideally) using the threads as a means to update customers proactively. We will be monitoring these threads very closely moving forward, and will be taking a more proactive approach to our moderation strategy for Marketplace threads in general. We encourage the community to use our report tool if issues arise, and thank everyone who brings things like this to our attention.

It is important that I emphasize the fact that SFF.N provides no warranty or recourse for customers, nor any privileges or special treatment for vendors – these sections of the forum act more or less like Craigslist. However, I can say personally that I think SFFTEC's intentions are in the right place; they just did not communicate during a challenging period for all vendors, which (in my experience as a vendor) is exactly when you need to communicate the most, even when it's hard to do. The absence of communication here encouraged folks to (logically) conclude the worst; my hope is that a resumption of communication between vendor and customers can help to move beyond that in this case.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

– Joshua

Reactions: Windfall
Status
Not open for further replies.