SFF PC Case List - Need Suggestions & Feedback

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Perhaps have both fan and radiator support columns uniform, since they both follow the same format and it's very organized to begin with.

The format you have is [side] [n] x [size]mm with additional fan locations separated by commas. Since you can have up to 5 locations (top, bottom, front, rear, side) maybe split them into 5 columns, one for each location? Or would that be too much? Maybe split up the storage options between 3.5" and 2.5" too.

UPDATE: Volume, GPU length and CPU cooler height can now be filtered by minimum and max values. I fixed whatever bugs I could find with the new filters. Now just am looking for a free host (don't need server-side coding yet).

Last edited:

Rock Rock Robot999

Efficiency Noob
May 6, 2017
I do currently have that column added but it is hidden after people commented saying it is a bit useless for some cases that can be swapped between horizontal and vertical orientations (e.g. Node 202). I can unhide it if you would like me to!

I really like the idea of the footprint column since my goal is to save desk space so thanks for adding that. To solve the multiple orientation issue like in the Node, would it be possible to include multiple values in the column and still have it be sortable? Maybe written as (58/79) or (58, 79) in the cell. For the sake of sorting the first value could be either the smaller of the two or just have it be (vertical/horizontal).

Last edited:

Marzipan

Trash Compacter
Sep 12, 2019
is there a version of this list that has the dimensions in inches? I can't think in cm...numbers are too big for my brain!