Discussion RTX 3000 Series ITX Cards

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
For those wondering, I've undervolted my Aero 3060ti to 850mv at 1815mhz. It's perfectly stable, and the fan only runs at 1900 RPM. It cut the noise down substantially. I'll have an article detailing this up on our main site by the weekend that includes benchmarks, as well as some other performance profiles.

Watch the news feed to see when it's up.

aaaadrian

Caliper Novice
Aug 18, 2020
Folks, Best Buy has PNY RTX 3060 Single Fan in stock since last week! It's not cheap but $620 is also not terrible considering how hard it is to find 30-series ITX cards nowadays. According to PNY's website this card is even shorter than MSI Aero ITX cards by a few mm. I grabbed one for my Velka 3 still waiting for it to arrive at my local store :D Apologize if someone has already posted about this!

Reactions: Mark13 and Revenant

Mark13

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 5, 2020
Folks, Best Buy has PNY RTX 3060 Single Fan in stock since last week! It's not cheap but $620 is also not terrible considering how hard it is to find 30-series ITX cards nowadays. According to PNY's website this card is even shorter than MSI Aero ITX cards by a few mm. I grabbed one for my Velka 3 still waiting for it to arrive at my local store :D Apologize if someone has already posted about this!
Got one as well. Fits nicely in my 678 case.

Last edited:
Reactions: aaaadrian

Skripka

Cat-Dog Perch Manager
May 18, 2020
Uhh.... $620USD is still terrible. We're just numb to it and accepting of it now.

Which BTW, is entirely the plan. Nvidia has allegedly halted Ampere shipments/production as of October--so as to not allow scalper pricing to relax, so that when the Super cards come out in 2022 their 'MSRP' will start at the present scalper pricing and no one will call for their heads to be affixed to pikes. Remember those 'fictive' MSRPs that Ampere had that virtually no one has experienced--the scalper pricing will now be the IRL scalper pricing we have now.

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Uhh.... $620USD is still terrible. We're just numb to it and accepting of it now.

Which BTW, is entirely the plan. Nvidia has allegedly halted Ampere shipments/production as of October--so as to not allow scalper pricing to relax, so that when the Super cards come out in 2022 their 'MSRP' will start at the present scalper pricing and no one will call for their heads to be affixed to pikes. Remember those 'fictive' MSRPs that Ampere had that virtually no one has experienced--the scalper pricing will now be the IRL scalper pricing we have now.
It’s possible, and Nvidia openly admitted they wanted more money for the cards. However, they will have to compete with AMD and Intel, and Intel HATES Nvidia. They could easily depress prices. Moreover, if they launched at the same high prices as Nvidia then that would probably attract a price fixing investigation and regulator review.

Skripka

Cat-Dog Perch Manager
May 18, 2020
It’s possible, and Nvidia openly admitted they wanted more money for the cards. However, they will have to compete with AMD and Intel, and Intel HATES Nvidia. They could easily depress prices. Moreover, if they launched at the same high prices as Nvidia then that would probably attract a price fixing investigation and regulator review.
Rumor has it, Nvidia is using their industry connections to deprive Intel of access to a steady supply of GPU coolers. How's Intel going to compete when they cannot sell a product?

I'm not sure who you think would investigate the anti-competitive behavior Nvidia has been openly engaging in for over a year...but I doubt anything would ever come of it. They obviously don't expect it either. And yes. They're going to launch with insane prices. We're at a point where $600+USD for a basement tier card isn't even thought of as 'price gouging' but a 'not terrible' opportunity--by consumers being blatantly gouged, themselves.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
seems COLORFUL has released a TI variant of their 3060 Mini

Bild_2021-11-26_214016.png

product link on JD.com

Neathdrawls

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 28, 2021
With AMD annoucing their RX 6500 XT and Nvidia with their RTX 3050 during CES 2022, there are already some AIBs that have also confirmed their new ITX offerings.

It is likely that AIBs will just continue to use existing designs, whereas MSI has annouced a new RX 6500 XT, coming in at 172x110x42mm with dual fans.

Edit: Official specifications of the MSI RX 6500 XT here.

Have updated my eariler post with whatever is out there (for now).

Last edited: