Prototype REVOCCASES RCC-BIG560 | custom BTO case | maximum flexibility for high end hardware in <20L

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
you really want those brackets, right? XD

I'm just curious why? If you planning to do a hard tube loop, I doubt that will be possible in the case, even with those brackets.

UrbanFox

Trash Compacter
Apr 21, 2021
you really want those brackets, right? XD

I'm just curious why? If you planning to do a hard tube loop, I doubt that will be possible in the case, even with those brackets.
Yes, I really want these brackets.
My reasons :
1. This will simplify the build. Everything is attached to the brackets, at the last stage, just insert the side panels, put the top panel and tighten the 4 screws.
2. Increase the strength (rigidity) of the housing
3. I can assemble a custom loop on hard tubes.
4. I have been painting for 16 years, and I know how paint behaves over time. Enthusiasts like to put and shoot different things many times. elements. If you often install and remove radiators, then over time the surface around the screws can be scratched and peeled off. The case may not look aesthetically pleasing. This won't happen with the brackets - it will always be hidden by the panels.
5. On the brackets you can put radiators 240 mm, on the side bracket you can put HDD 3.5 and other elements

UrbanFox

Trash Compacter
Apr 21, 2021
Your case is unique, I have not found such in the mass market. Therefore, I became interested in them and would like to buy

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Yes, I really want these brackets.
My reasons :
1. This will simplify the build. Everything is attached to the brackets, at the last stage, just insert the side panels, put the top panel and tighten the 4 screws.
2. Increase the strength (rigidity) of the housing
3. I can assemble a custom loop on hard tubes.
4. I have been painting for 16 years, and I know how paint behaves over time. Enthusiasts like to put and shoot different things many times. elements. If you often install and remove radiators, then over time the surface around the screws can be scratched and peeled off. The case may not look aesthetically pleasing. This won't happen with the brackets - it will always be hidden by the panels.
5. On the brackets you can put radiators 240 mm, on the side bracket you can put HDD 3.5 and other elements

All valid points and doable. It will just increase the cost of the case. How much would it be worth for you to have those brackets? Currently we are in the range of 150 to 170 EUR without additional brackets.

UrbanFox

Trash Compacter
Apr 21, 2021
150 - 170 is a reasonable price. How much will 2 "my brackets" add to the price? I'm just don't know you costs

robbee

King of Cable Management
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
Hey @REVOCCASES , I think this may be one of your best executed cases thus far. It has a very no nonsense and clean feeling and looks easy enough to build in. Well done!

If you don't mind me asking, where do you source those extruded corner pieces? I've been looking for something similar but could only find a retailer in the US so far.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Hey @REVOCCASES , I think this may be one of your best executed cases thus far. It has a very no nonsense and clean feeling and looks easy enough to build in. Well done!

If you don't mind me asking, where do you source those extruded corner pieces? I've been looking for something similar but could only find a retailer in the US so far.

Many thanks. Actually I didn't want to go ahead with it because it's a bit too large for my personal taste but I'm glad to see the community seem to like it.

I get the profiles from one of my local suppliers. It's kinda standard here. I can send you some, already cut to length and tapped with M4. You can find the drawings in the resources section (BIG2).

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
IMO this is pure bliss! If I were to build in this case I would actually get an acrylic side panel to show off the internals, bottom-to-top airflow should be more than sufficient with 2x 280 radiators

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
IMO this is pure bliss! If I were to build in this case I would actually get an acrylic side panel to show off the internals, bottom-to-top airflow should be more than sufficient with 2x 280 radiators
For me that's the amazing part of this design.

Panels all drop in / out and could be exchanged for a TG or acrylic.

Distro plate in the front anyone?

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
I suspect this Deutsche techniker does not have a life😄. Better put it this way, his life is basically composed of designing and making cases.

Nah, this is just the result if a "Deutscher Diplom Ingenieur" is stuck in a metal factory far away from home, having 2 hours lunch break every day and no WeChat or Facebook. XD

Last edited:
Reactions: tinyitx

t0to

What's an ITX?
New User
Mar 27, 2020
Wow that's a nice concept !
I was eyeing BIG2 but this is even better imho so I'm interested.

I have a few question if you don't mind 😁
What are the available anodising colors at your supplier ?
Would it be possible to have sandblasted panel/profiles ?

And just out of curiosity, what would be the dimensions/volume with 240mm rads ?

youngdocument

Trash Compacter
Nov 15, 2018
The case is looking great! Trying to visualize whether the PSU and an FLT120 D5 pump/res can both be mounted next to the motherboard, and not use the back panel mounting location for the PSU. Could a bracket of some kind be attached to the PSU to create a mounting point for the pump/res, like the NR200? I think the layout of that case is similar, except yours has the ideal radiator/custom loop situation.