Resource icon

Enclosure RCC-BIG560 DIY Edition V1.1

No permission to download

Gingerbeer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 6, 2019
I'm probably as excited as you are XD

Which thickness did you go for? Really hope everything fits as it's supposed to 🤞 fingers crossed!
The side panels are ~ 1.6mm but everything else is 2mm.

I like the design, but I need to get the panels cleaned up and powder coated to do it justice.

I've built the case insofar as it has six sides and a motherboard tray, but I have no idea what most of the fixings in the DIY pack are for - is there an assembly manual?

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
I've built the case insofar as it has six sides and a motherboard tray, but I have no idea what most of the fixings in the DIY pack are for - is there an assembly manual?

Apologies, I still didn't find the time to prepare a separate instruction for the DIY edition but I'll send you the manual for the "normal" BIG560 later.

The build process is similar like in below video, except that you don't have the additional fan/rad brackets - so in the last step you'll have to remove the top and one corner profile to get the last side panel assembled.

I always include more screws than necessary, so don't worry if some are left after putting it together. Btw, the long standoffs, plastic spacers and screws are meant to fix fans at the bottom with some offset.

Any questions, just let me know :)