Production REVOCCASES - RCC-BIG1 | industrial style vertical 13l SFF case

rocklobster

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 30, 2018
Liking the unique take on, especially on the MID. Are there any renders for how the radiator will be mounted externally?

Yugo555

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
Hello :) What is the possible maximum thickness for the top fan? I came across to a Noctua fan nf-a15 hs-pwm which has same dimensions with your ty14013r except being 25mm thick.

Till - Revoccases

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Bronze Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Hello :) What is the possible maximum thickness for the top fan? I came across to a Noctua fan nf-a15 hs-pwm which has same dimensions with your ty14013r except being 25mm thick.
Hi yugo. Unfortunately that won't fit. Max thickness is 20mm but 15mm are recommended. there is one slim 140x15mm from prolimatech which would be suitable.

Till - Revoccases

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Bronze Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
For everyone interested, I will offer 5 of these cases as a limited "founders edition" for HKD 2400,- (ca. USD 300,-) incl. shipping to all major countries. ETA: about 2-3 weeks.

The "founders edition" will include:
- CNC machined RCC-BIG1 case building kit, black anodized, embossed serial number 001 to 005
- a few flaws and dents
- 16x PCIe 3.0 riser cable
- power button with red LED ring
- DIY dust filter mesh (not recommended if running blender 24/7)
- free support from me during your build via Skype Video

If you should be interested, please join the waiting list on the website for more info coming soon...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1noriko and THUMPer

Till - Revoccases

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Bronze Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
a BIG THANK YOU to all the Founders! All five cases have been sold and this encourages me to keep the project going. If you didn´t get a case this time, stay tuned for the next production batch. I´ll keep collecting pre orders and hopefully can get the price down with more people interested in this case. :)

Till - Revoccases

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Bronze Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Based on the feedback I got from people interested in this case I've been working on some cost saving measures. Being German, I might have overdone it using CNC and EDM to provide the best quality/tolerances. As I learned, people would prefer a cheaper case and could accept some minor flaws in return.

So I made a small sample batch for everyone interested to check it out:

RCC-BIG1 "LC-Edition" (black anodized): EUR 125,- // USD 150,-

Shipping cost (DHL or UPS): ca. EUR/USD +/- 40,- depending on destination. Free shipping within Hong Kong and Mainland.

If you don't care at all about the case you'll put your components in, I also have a few black anodized prototypes V0.2 ready. Just let me know. Would be a shame to scrap when someone still can use them.

Last edited: