Build is finally complete, as I managed to get a 6900xt.
Parts : Gigabyte B550i, 5600x, EK-120, 2x16gb G-Skill Trident Z 3200c14 @3600c15, Sapphire 6900XT reference, ssd Sabrent nvme pcie3 1TB, corsair SF750
About the case,
I like : aesthetics, good cooling from design & vents, surface finish
I do not like : not easy to build in (I had to disassemble a lot of times due to hardware failures so I got better at it), one thread to attach outer panel was done (fixed by using a larger screw)
An idea to check (mainly to help accessibility when building inside) : instead of a panel in U shape & a cover, 2 panels in L shape. Also a couple more attachements screws may increase rigigity.
Overall I love the case, it fits my needs as main rig. Over time I will see if it is easy to transport and and if the cover panel does not get flimsy.
Many thanks for your feedback on the prototype and sharing your build!
Apologies for the thread issue. This has been resolved with the V1.0 update. My powder coating supplier used the thread holes to fix the prototype parts during coating if that is going to cause you any trouble, just let me know...
I like your idea using L shaped case parts. I'll look into this for a possible Rev. 2 depending on popularity of the case.