Post Your Rig/ Setup

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
The second image could be put into the space inefficiency thread, but that's fine. I like not having to run a six or eight pin down to the PSU, so I'm using the Gigabyte 1050ti for the foreseeable future.

princess_daphie

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 26, 2019
So, unfortunately, I relapsed into the dark side, as I couldn't withstand the amount of work required needed for any minute change to my hardware in the Geeek A30, so I bought the next best (and affordable) thing in my list, the Metallic Gear Neo G Mini.

Here are pictures of the journey:

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
My current build in its custom case.

And a shot of the b-station.. I really hate the big monitor stand now and want to use a VESA mounting arm but probably not on a glass surface. So I will have to replace that glass panel with something better like wood or MDF.

CountNoctua

(no relation)
Jul 11, 2019
My setup is still in progress over next few months, as I'll be adding a hackintosh to the room, changing the lighting, getting speaker stands, and switching to this chair, but pretty happy with everything else so far. Build pics I've posted in the Sliger thread, but imgur album is here if anyone is curious (specs last image at bottom).

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
My setup is still in progress over next few months, as I'll be adding a hackintosh to the room, changing the lighting, getting speaker stands, and switching to this chair, but pretty happy with everything else so far. Build pics I've posted in the Sliger thread, but imgur album is here if anyone is curious (specs last image at bottom).

You have to paint that mouse brown, then change the RGB to tan.

Reactions: CountNoctua

CountNoctua

(no relation)
Jul 11, 2019
You have to paint that mouse brown, then change the RGB to tan.

This actually did cross my mind, with one of the mice that are ventilated and have an easy to remove top.
There are surprisingly few brown mice, given the fact that the peripheral is named after a rodent. :p
RAM in my PC and Alienware monitor is set to a tan-ish shade.