Production Nouvolo Steck - SFF 8.7-11.2L ITX PC Case, supports liquid cooling

Roen

Trash Compacter
Feb 20, 2018
I wish there was a case in the design language of the Ghost S1, but built to accommodate an enthusiast gamer's needs while fitting in a single shell without any additional tophats.

Basically, extending the gpu compartment dimension in both length, height and width to fit today's beastly triple fan 2080 Ti monsters.

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
I wish there was a case in the design language of the Ghost S1, but built to accommodate an enthusiast gamer's needs while fitting in a single shell without any additional tophats.

Basically, extending the gpu compartment dimension in both length, height and width to fit today's beastly triple fan 2080 Ti monsters.
The current tophat version is around 9L. Adding one slot on GPU means it cna easily reach 10 to 11L, at that point, go NCASE M1

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
...I have been to China every week for the past months. I have given myself a break for couple weeks. I have decided to go check things in bulk once they are all ready.

May I ask, is this case being manufactured in China?
As I reside in China, it can save a lot of money to avoid having the case shipped to the US (or EU) and then ship back to China. It can save both the shipping cost as well as the 10-25% imposed US tariff. I imagine for those people ordering within China, the cost would be reduced from the planned US$ 150-180 ?

wywywywy

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 12, 2016
Can you buy the stacker on its own?

Because what I want to do is a custom loop with TWO stackers.

So,
1. Base
2. Stacker + glass
3. Stacker

That's what I want. Is this possible?

macbosco

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Mar 20, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Any word on how tariff will be effecting you?
All items will be priced excluding import duty and VAT. i.e. buyer needs to pay duty and VAT required to clear customs of their own country of residence. Whoever claims to price their product with those included has in fact added them into the final price. Labeling the product as "gift" is not a "proper" way to avoid taxes. In fact there is no way round those taxes, AFAIK any attempt will be illegal.

Can you buy the stacker on its own?...
Bundled version will be available for the Kickstarter campaign in the "GIMME NOW" perk option. (delivered immediately after KS campaign from stock)
Base unit and stack unit will be also offered separately in the Kickstarter campaign, but in the "second batch/pre-order" perk option.

So you can buy 1x bundled (1 base + 1 stacker) plus 1 stacker (delivered later)

I am also building a Nouvolo website that will sell them online directly and there will be separate offerings then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aki and chyll2

macbosco

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Mar 20, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Nouvolo Steck - Community Tester Bundle Signup Form

Summary:
- estimated shipping time within the month of Nov 2018
- bundle priced @USD100 includes shipping, BUT excludes all duties and taxes
- limited availability 16 units available altogether in different colors
- first come first served basis in general, but I do have a few personal preference ;)
- you will be contacted via pm here or by email on details to complete the transaction
- testers are very much encouraged to post their builds and reviews with photos (especially for mods)

(suggestion: maybe post photos of the layout of your desk or room, not necessarily just photo of the rig, everybody will look similar)

Would like to thank you for all your support. You have made this all possible!!! New photos will be posted in the coming few days

Last edited:

wywywywy

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 12, 2016
Just signed up. Hopefully I'm not too late.

And if I can get a double stacker, I will transfer the full custom water cooling loop in my Ncase M1 to this.

Reactions: macbosco

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018
Signed up! Cannot wait to transplant my current 8700k/1080TI/32GB RAM/NVME build into this and water cool it. I can't believe that you are finally at this stage. It's pretty impressive. I do hope to be one of the testers :)

Last edited:

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I will build a total new system next month (i9 9900K, Asus Z390I Gaming, Corsair SF600...etc). But I have already bought a case. If not, I would apply for a tester. $100 is a good price for a test case.

Hifihedgehog

Editor-in-chief of SFFPC.review
May 3, 2016
www.sffpc.review
Just signed up for black! I am so looking forward to reviewing this. It will be the “super suit” of the powerhouse battle station for my up-and-coming Zen 2 system which, for now, uses my current Ryzen CPU. Thanks, @macbosco!

Last edited:

MadDrake

Cable Smoosher
Jul 13, 2018
I signed up for white. Thinking about Painting it purple but not sure yet. I have a am4 build with a GTX 1080(if I can fix it lol) coming in for this.

Aki

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 9, 2016
Signed up for pink. I'm really impressed of the speed this project is moving forward with. My respect to macbosco.