King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Did someone say 1080ti mini?
But does it fit that is the question

Reactions: Biowarejak

Craxas

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 10, 2016
Just like to add, ordered from @royalba94 in the past. His communication is top notch, very fast, and I highly recommend him.
I can also attest to his high quality craftsmanship. @royalba94 really puts himself in his product (in a non weird obscene way). Anyone who needs some cables done, this is the person to go to!

Just.. dont go too much. I like having a fastpass :p

On a more related note: SUPER excited to get my zebrawood 3d bezel. Itll go nicely with my (also) zebrawood keyboard *drools*

Last edited:

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com

CubanLegend

Steely-Eyed NVFlash Man
Dec 23, 2016
smallformfactor.net
Some Zotac GTX 1080 Ti Mini measurements and alternate fan configurations (thanks to @Aibohphobia for the ruler idea).

The critical ones for S4 Mini owners, from the PCIE bracket:
200mm to backplate
201mm to PCB
206mm to heatsink
207mm to fan
211mm to shroud

Dear god. Amazing. We have reached the new height of SFF performance! YAY!

You sire are truly great for all these detailed measurements and perfectly angled pictures to back up the measurements. All we need now is a new 1080 Ti Mini and HDPLEX-400 build video from @Josh | NFC . ;) I'm curious to know what Power brick he'd use (or even recommend) to power this card AND a 7700k?

So... I know i have a 1080 mini, which is no longer completely stock so i can't measure it myself... (it had the shroud cut to fit inside my S4 Mini's OLDER 5mm Frosted Acrylic front bezel)... and I dont remember how long it was (or is) in comparison to this 1080 Ti mini?

So, we all wanna know, Will the 1080 Ti mini fit in the S4 Mini? And once you fit that beast in there, what power solution (or power brick) are you SFF performance maniacs using to power this card in tandem with a 7700k?

EDIT: HOLD UP @ceski Where the heck did you get that "Mini 4-Pin GPU to 2 x 4-Pin PWM Fan Adapter"?

Reldey

Master of Cramming
Feb 14, 2017
I was wondering if I could get the exact diameter of the power plug slot of the upcoming R3s? I am not sure if the opening has changed.

Reactions: royalba94

r4sun

Cable Smoosher
Jun 23, 2017
Some Zotac GTX 1080 Ti Mini measurements and alternate fan configurations (thanks to @Aibohphobia for the ruler idea).

The critical ones for S4 Mini owners, from the PCIE bracket:
200mm to backplate
201mm to PCB
206mm to heatsink
207mm to fan
211mm to shroud

Is the mod with the 2x Noctua fans on the GTX 1080TI possible with the 1080 Mini as well? If so, would it also fit in the 3D wooden bezels or is further modding required?

Thanks!

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
I was wondering if I could get the exact diameter of the power plug slot of the upcoming R3s? I am not sure if the opening has changed.

It'd be nice and helpful if anyone had any info on this (@Josh | NFC ?) :)

Trying to make some plans for a 'mod' but I wasn't sure if the slot/hole had changed size since the beginning. Last I heard it was a 12mm hole...

Reactions: Biowarejak

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
Original poster
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
It'd be nice and helpful if anyone had any info on this (@Josh | NFC ?) :)

Trying to make some plans for a 'mod' but I wasn't sure if the slot/hole had changed size since the beginning. Last I heard it was a 12mm hole...

The DC Jack aperture has not changed, but the mounting holes were changed to slots in run 2 thanks to @iFreilicht