S4 MINI Classic (S4M-C)

CubanLegend

Steely-Eyed NVFlash Man
Dec 23, 2016
smallformfactor.net
GPU at top or CPU at top?
I believe he means GPU on top, which is power button near the bottom, like this:

PS. I turned off the LED on my power button (sorry josh) by unplugging the LED PWR cable from the Power Button to the motherboard because the LED was too bright in my pitch-black room (I even disabled the ZOTAC 1080 Mini's LED too) (only way to tell the computer is on is by looking at the single amber LED on the motherboard)

But I still LOVE the deep/heavy "click feel" of that white-LED vandal switch WAY MORE, than the dinky/light "click feel" of my non-LED black vandal switch, YAY! Both of those buttons i got from Josh, Idk why I like the feel of one more than the other... it's just a preference. But also the clear part of that white-LED switch matches the frosted front-bezel, so double-YAY!

Last edited:

ryzen

Trash Compacter
Jun 7, 2017
They shipped my 1080 ti mini today. Got it for 699.99 :cool: Keep an eye out guys, they're about to be on Newegg and a few other places if they are not already! I imagine if they have limited stock they will sell out quick.

What power supply are you going to use to power it?

Reactions: Biowarejak

ryzen

Trash Compacter
Jun 7, 2017
I purchased a custom psu solution from Gury here on the forums. I have the ultimate brick and the vx base unit with 2 pcie 6+2 connectors on it. Right now its powering my 1080 FTW with my OCs and 6700k with 15% overclock. It will handle the 1080ti mini just fine.

I wanted to go with Gury PSU also, but found out I had to mod the s4 case to fit gurywa's power supply

Dezz

Chassis Packer
Jun 13, 2017
Going to be using a 400w HDPLEX in my S4 Mini with a build very similar to the one Josh used in his 1080 in an S4 mini build.

Who can I pay to get custom sleeved power cables for my build? Ideally someone who is familiar with that layout and can cut proper lengths and keep the final cable thin enough fit nicely in the build.