Production NCASE M1EVO

Deathrow

Caliper Novice
Apr 3, 2020
Exactly the same experience for me, hmm.
Did you find any way of getting in touch with them to get a status update?
I ended up contacting support. But pretty much they didn't expect so many Interest checks and sold out right away, so whatever date you actually paid for, seems to be when you should get it.

fishyswaz

Chassis Packer
Feb 3, 2017
Just got my confirmation email from Ncase that my orders about to ship - original estimated date was the 30th Sept, so very little delay at all, well happy.

Reactions: rfarmer

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
@Wahaha360 Are products shipped worldwide from China? I need to know this information because I plan on using the forwarding company's address.

Most for this month, at least for US, we are trying to get customers the product sooner.

Otherwise it will take even longer.

Mr_Pengin

Caliper Novice
Sep 27, 2022
I'm very interested in seeing video reviews of the case online. I know it was previously said that some YouTubers, such as Optimum Tech, will be getting the case for review, but, seeing as that was a couple of months ago and there is still not a video, I am checking in to see how those reviews are going. Has there been an update around YouTube reviews, are they in the making, or have they been cancelled altogether?

Mitohondri

Caliper Novice
Dec 14, 2021
I'm very interested in seeing video reviews of the case online. I know it was previously said that some YouTubers, such as Optimum Tech, will be getting the case for review, but, seeing as that was a couple of months ago and there is still not a video, I am checking in to see how those reviews are going. Has there been an update around YouTube reviews, are they in the making, or have they been cancelled altogether?

MultiDoc

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 2, 2018
I just placed an order for the v1.1 but would like to get a set of extra radiator brackets; unfortunately they appear as out of stock. Any idea if these will be retocked oon please ?

Lastly, I've heard rumor of a v2 coming out oon, any new on this ?

Lth8284

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Dec 28, 2023
I just placed an order for the v1.1 but would like to get a set of extra radiator brackets; unfortunately they appear as out of stock. Any idea if these will be retocked oon please ?

Lastly, I've heard rumor of a v2 coming out oon, any new on this ?
What is radiator brackets set for?

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
Hey there, I'm looking for a new case to replace my formd t1 v1.0 since apparently 3 slot is not enough for gpu manufacturer anymore

Seing there is a v2 for the m1evo in the making, would it be possible to have a steel mesh front panel to maximise airflow? (and some mesh filler for the back in vertical configuration, seems there is some huge gap above the motherboard)
Also adding a PCI-e 5.0 riser in option?

Reactions: thelaughingman

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

2024-01-14: M1EVO V1.0/V1.1 Triple AIO/Radiator Build Update!​

We are still surprised by the number of people interested in Triple AIO/Radiator builds. So, I am in the process of putting together a triple 280 custom loop inside the M1EVO V1.0/1.1

The setup consists of two Alphacool 280 ST20 slim radiators with Arctic P14 Slim fans in *exhaust, and HWL 280GTS thick radiator on full 25mm thick 140mm fans for intake. This build is still a work in progress because I'm waiting for three more Arctic P14 Slims fans. Hopefully, this setup will give you more ideas on building your own Triple AIO/Radiator setup in the M1EVO V1.0/V1.1.

Last edited:

generalguy

Efficiency Noob
Nov 20, 2018

2024-01-14: M1EVO V1.0/V1.1 Triple AIO/Radiator Build Update!​

We are still surprised by the number of people interested in Triple AIO/Radiator builds. So, I am in the process of putting together a triple 280 custom loop inside the M1EVO V1.0/1.1

The setup consists of two Alphacool 280 ST20 slim radiators with Arctic P14 Slim fans in *exhaust, and HWL 280GTS thick radiator on full 25mm thick 140mm fans for intake. This build is still a work in progress because I'm waiting for three more Arctic P14 Slims fans. Hopefully, this setup will give you more ideas on building your own Triple AIO/Radiator setup in the M1EVO V1.0/V1.1.

How well do third party GPU blocks fit? The Gigabyte 4090 gaming OC block I have from EK is too tall to fit into some of the smaller cases in a vertical mount, like the louqe ghost. The inlet/outlet manifold sticks out far too much even with low-profile fittings. Would need a custom cutout for the top hats.