NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

2023-09-18: M1EVO collection.​

Deathrow

Caliper Novice
Apr 3, 2020
Already scheduled.

We want to ship out to more IC customers before the review drops to reduce panic buying, so we delayed the reviews.
Got in rather early for the IC i think, Haven't received any emails. I did order the first available on the site. But still disappointed about the IC radio silence.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Got in rather early for the IC i think, Haven't received any emails. I did order the first available on the site. But still disappointed about the IC radio silence.
Can you elaborate more on IC silence?

Deathrow

Caliper Novice
Apr 3, 2020
Can you elaborate more on IC silence?
I just double checked my emails, Found a generic email that was received 2 days after i ordered 1st of july stating
We would like to offer you and others who participated in the M1EVO Interest Check (IC) first dibs on shipping dates!

We have two priority shipping dates reserved for you: August and September, where public drop (those without IC) will ship in October. Also states if you have ordered for october will be automatically upgraded.

Have had nothing else since that and after contacting support recently, was told since i ordered the october batch thats it. No upgrade. So the IC was pointless?

Last edited:

jbirdy402

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 20, 2023
Greetings,

I recently placed an order for the M1Evo (Rounded Kit) and curious to know whether or not it will be delivered assembled or will it need to be put together?

I'm thinking about having all panels (top, front and bottom) professionally cerakoted ( in white) to match my other accessories.

I appreciate any info you can provide!

j

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
Greetings,

I recently placed an order for the M1Evo (Rounded Kit) and curious to know whether or not it will be delivered assembled or will it need to be put together?

I'm thinking about having all panels (top, front and bottom) professionally cerakoted ( in white) to match my other accessories.

I appreciate any info you can provide!

j
The M1 Evo is flatpacked, it needs assembling. I'm not sure if you have a cerakoter yet, but there is some on the SFF Gurus Discord that's been doing a decent bit of cerakoting for people there, Rikkachet.

jbirdy402

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 20, 2023
The M1 Evo is flatpacked, it needs assembling. I'm not sure if you have a cerakoter yet, but there is some on the SFF Gurus Discord that's been doing a decent bit of cerakoting for people there, Rikkachet.
Thanks for taking the time to respond @ScottSimply . Hopefully the M1Evo assembly wont take as long as it did on my FormD T1. 😄
I do not own a cerakoter and was likely going to find a professional locally, but will inquire on these services on Discord and compare prices.

jbirdy402

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 20, 2023
Greetings,

I'm slowly buying parts for the M1Evo build (rounded kit) and so far purchased 850w ATX 3.0 psu (Silverstone Platinum 850r). For GPU selection, I'm leaning towards Gigabyte's RTX 4090 AERO OC card. My question is would this card fit in vertical mode with a riser? I did some research but couldn't find a list of supported 4090's in this mode. If there is one, please post a link. Thank you!

GPU Dimensions:

Slot Width: Quad
Length: 342 mm
Width: 150 mm
Height: 75 mm

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Greetings,

I'm slowly buying parts for the M1Evo build (rounded kit) and so far purchased 850w ATX 3.0 psu (Silverstone Platinum 850r). For GPU selection, I'm leaning towards Gigabyte's RTX 4090 AERO OC card. My question is would this card fit in vertical mode with a riser? I did some research but couldn't find a list of supported 4090's in this mode. If there is one, please post a link. Thank you!

GPU Dimensions:

Slot Width: Quad
Length: 342 mm
Width: 150 mm
Height: 75 mm

In short, yes, much bigger GPUs fit.

Reactions: jbirdy402