NCASE M1 V6 info

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Not sure whether I'm already late but they're not there and single panels don't even show up on the shop page anymore 😕

Same question, but I just want a single (left) side panel. I have a ODD and don't want to part with it, so buying the full kit would be quite a waste…

Single side and front panels are in stock now.

Hi @Necere do you know when M1 Full Panel Kit will be in stock again? I want to replace my v5 kit with the newest one.

Will have to wait for the next production run, which won't be until April/May.

Any chance of an update on the TG panel? The store still says ETA is November.

I haven't heard anything new from w360.

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
Are the single panels (left and right) named facing the front of the case? I want a new GPU side panel for my V1 NCASE M1 so I assume I should buy the "left"

PepeLePew

Chassis Packer
Jan 17, 2021
I had been waiting patiently to get this case since last year. I was crazy excited when i saw I could finally order this case on Jan 4th and pulled the trigger on Jan 5th! Got notification that the order was good to go & shipped a week ago and got my tracking this morning!! So now, it's in transit and I figure I should get this sometime in Feb! (Canada). I'm just stoked! 😜

PepeLePew

Chassis Packer
Jan 17, 2021
I had been waiting patiently to get this case since last year. I was crazy excited when i saw I could finally order this case on Jan 4th and pulled the trigger on Jan 5th! Got notification that the order was good to go & shipped a week ago and got my tracking this morning!! So now, it's in transit and I figure I should get this sometime in Feb! (Canada). I'm just stoked! 😜
Oh and looking forward to see if we can still get the Glass panel from W360MOD!?!

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Hi do you have any plans to do any more colours in the NCASE M1?

I have the silver 6.1 was thinking of maybe ICE White ? Black or Graphite N logo on the front?
No plans for other colors currently.

I was left unanswered :(
If there's a new revision it will only be very minor fixes, and not for a few months at least.

Are the single panels (left and right) named facing the front of the case? I want a new GPU side panel for my V1 NCASE M1 so I assume I should buy the "left"
Yes. Left is the side the fan bracket mounts to.

Oh and looking forward to see if we can still get the Glass panel from W360MOD!?!
TG panel has never been available from W360mod, and I don't know when or if it will be.

PepeLePew

Chassis Packer
Jan 17, 2021
No plans for other colors currently.

If there's a new revision it will only be very minor fixes, and not for a few months at least.

Yes. Left is the side the fan bracket mounts to.

TG panel has never been available from W360mod, and I don't know when or if it will be.
""TG panel has never been available from W360mod, and I don't know when or if it will be.""

OK, well I may be mistaken then...i believe i saw on their site. here is a reddit thread referring to it about 6 mths ago: It does say transparent...

Unfortunately, since their site is down for updates atm, it's not possible to see it on their site.

But here is a search on google:

https://www.google.com/search?q=w36...ome..69i57.12089j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

&

https://www.google.com/search?q=w36...ECA0QBA&biw=1745&bih=897#imgrc=taGs95VOwdZMzM

here is a reddit thread tied to SFFPC:
Please correct me if I am wrong sir...

Tks

PepeLePew

Chassis Packer
Jan 17, 2021
""TG panel has never been available from W360mod, and I don't know when or if it will be.""

OK, well I may be mistaken then...i believe i saw on their site. here is a reddit thread referring to it about 6 mths ago: It does say transparent...

Unfortunately, since their site is down for updates atm, it's not possible to see it on their site.

https://www.google.com/search?q=w36...ome..69i57.12089j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

&

https://www.google.com/search?q=w36...ECA0QBA&biw=1745&bih=897#imgrc=taGs95VOwdZMzM

Tks

PepeLePew

Chassis Packer
Jan 17, 2021
apologies for the messed post above, still learning the tools 😜

here is the last link i wanted to post...hope it comes out right... lol!

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015

&

Tks
That was acrylic, not glass. I don't know if w360 has any plans to make those available in the future.

BeerNsoup

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 12, 2017
Thank you for the clarification... hopefully it will still be available.

Cheers!
I do *think* he still intends to sell them. Back in October the page was updated to say something along of the lines of "next batch expected in November". But they never came in stock and it still said that when the page went down few days ago. Covid has made it hard to source stuff and he has his plate full with multiple other projects, so unfortunately it probably isn't a high priority relative to the other stuff on his plate.

PepeLePew

Chassis Packer
Jan 17, 2021
I do *think* he still intends to sell them. Back in October the page was updated to say something along of the lines of "next batch expected in November". But they never came in stock and it still said that when the page went down few days ago. Covid has made it hard to source stuff and he has his plate full with multiple other projects, so unfortunately it probably isn't a high priority relative to the other stuff on his plate.
Thank you for the info!

Cheers!

Epos7

Trash Compacter
Aug 24, 2019
Heads up, XSPC TX240 Ultra radiators in stock at Amazon, grab one before they are gone.
Looks like that's the Performance PC storefront, so could try their site too.

Definitely worth grabbing at MSRP. I had to pay $100 to order one from Europe. I'm half tempted to buy a few so I can sell them close to MSRP on eBay and undercut the guy who was scalping them for $200+.

jaeparku

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 19, 2018
I know this is unlikely, but what would be really cool is if Ncase width was increased by 28 mm to allow for installation of NH-U12A.

or installation of slim top fans by increasing the height a tiny bit.

Either way, I love my N case.